Plant leaves are looking fun

I really don’t what the problem is or even if it’s a problem but here what they look like

2 Likes

I’m guessing some type of bug. Have you had a good close look at them? Use a magnifying glass or microscope if you have one and look for bugs and/or bug droppings.

2 Likes

I’ve checked them ever morning and night… Have saw anything on them from the naked eye

1 Like

Has it been really hot? What are you feeding? Kinda looks like mine when it gets really hot. I back off on the Nitrogen and keep the pot moist all day. They don’t always show that extreme leaf curl in example pictures. Sometimes mine behave similar. No outright signs of heat stress or nutrient problems, just kind of surviving.

7 Likes

Huh I just thought that because I see what looks like holes in some of the leaves. What are you feeding and how often? And as solowolf said what are the temps like?

1 Like

Both good guesses to me it looks like they had a dry spell with a shortage of moisture but that’s just my guess.
Better add to this @Solowolf I think you hit the nail on the head hot weather and heavy nitrogen on the leaf tips . the spots might be a secondary issue

3 Likes

I believe it was the watering situation I haven’t been watering as much thought I was over watering for awhile… but sad story has unfolded since last pics :pensive:

1 Like

The temp have been 98+

1 Like

My soil has been hot since the transplant… but I agree I had a watering problem for sure… I really was slipping on my water… but better luck with my second one…

2 Likes

Where do I start my first grow has been pretty good so far the wonderful people of #overgrow has help so much wonderful platform… I guess you take each L as a moment to learn… My take from my first grow… don’t trust beautiful eyes

9 Likes

Saw the second pic and was gonna ask wtf happened until I saw the third one. What a bastard lol. Maybe next time put er up on a table or something where stoner dog can’t reach. Sucks man sorry to see it.

1 Like

damn…that sucks dude

1 Like

Over watering and under watering both make the plant droop. Touch the stem at the top and feel the leaves. If you’re overwatering, the stem will feel tight and the leaves will feel a bit fuller. Under watering and you should get a softer feel in the top stem and an almost sandpaper feel on the leaves. Keep rocking it. Touch them and tease them and always try to please them!!!

4 Likes

Can’t blame her should have been smarter… Adjustment have been made

1 Like

Are you watering them at night or during the day? Could it be the sun burning the water droplets on the leaves? I’m newer so I’m not gonna act like I know cause I don’t was just wondering

2 Likes

I was doing both just really depends on when I would feel the soil

As @Solowolf stated, do touch your plants, “squeeze 'n tease”, DON’T mist/spray plants during the heat of the day, water droplets will act as a magnifying glass, burning for sure. You gotta watch 'em like a Hawk during hot spells. Keep at it, just be as attentive as time permits. We ALL have made and, will make mistakes. Just try to learn from past mistakes or these plants will put a hole in your wallet. Hang tough, stay safe/be well.

3 Likes