Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Yea it’s going to be hard to overcome that Chemdawg that’s been backcrossed 3 times, even when outcrossed TWICE lol, as in every Appy cross. Hoping the Prayer Towers are true to Bodhi’s description, though.

“Prayer tower is the ultimate friendly high octane wake and bake experience, pure mind lubrication, clarity, focus, spiritual atonement and good vibes without the anxiety, with just enough body to put a dip in your hip and a glide in your stride. Sativa buds on a bushy frame, nice yields of tropical sweet fruits flowers and citrus on a bed of brown sugar hashy goodness. Bless up your day and enliven your night with this heavenly herb. rise and shine! (Variety Mostly Sativa; Yield High; Plant Height Medium; 50% hybrid phenos 25% appalachia more stretch 25% lemon thai more bushy;”

Yea I’d also much rather have that Crack than the Chem. Copa’s should be more like the original then. Can’t say I’ve been too interested in most of their offerings that I’ve seen, anyways. It’s like Bodhi, but not lol

10 Likes

The one f3 I grew out smells like onion/BO/funk. Trichs are sandy feeling. Sorry I can’t be of much more help.

7 Likes

Agreed green crack is so good use to get bags of it that had a strong unripe sour mango taste and smell one of the most memorable terpenes I’ve encountered such a nice uplifting high love chem but gc is something else :+1:

8 Likes

I’m seriously about to lose my shit guys. Found fucking SPIDER MITES on a couple of my SSDD plants last night. Saw a couple funky looking lower leaves that looked like they got chewed on, so I took them off and put them under the microscope. Found spider mite eggs and some cast skin / exoskeletons. I tossed the plants outside and sprayed the rest down with some Dr Zymes. Going to defoliate today, and probably mix some Dr Zymes in a 5g bucket and dunk every plant, and do that for the next 3-4 days. I’m seriously going to flip out if I have to scrap another grow so close to harvest. All the stuff in veg looks good, but now I’m scared… Veg gets sprayed with Azamax once a week, but I’m going to step that up to every day for a week at least just to make sure. If anyone has any tips or anything I’m all ears. This is so disheartening.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Maybe you could give the method Johnny mentioned a try. The thread is called one and done, looks to get rid of lots of nasties.

6 Likes

Damn! Azamax at medium to high strength murders all the bugs for me in a single spray. I don’t spray that stuff continuously ever. Just spray the entire plant, top and bottom of every leaf until soaked like you dipped them in it. Should be good.

For the ones in flower I got nothing :confused:

5 Likes

Do you have a common outside vector or something where they’re continuously getting inside?

3 Likes

Really??!! AZAMAX? Please tell me you don’t smoke any of the sprayed plant?? Azamax is a banned pesticide and causes any lab test to FAIL!

Please, don’t ‘recommend’ that to folks!

8 Likes

Bookmarked! Thanks for that. That looks promising, and it seems like a good mix. Def going to have to price all that out. I already spent my play money this month on a co2 controller and regulator. Been looking for a cheaper used tank to finish off the setup.

4 Likes

I can probably pinpoint the day 4-5 days ago when I went outside to water the Orange Verde moms, and then stupidly went into the flower room for like 30 seconds without changing. I’m usually pretty adamant about not going up there after I have been outside in the grass.

3 Likes

might be banned in california? its legal here.

The deal with azamax is as a foliar spray its supposed to be pretty fine but if it gets in the water or soil its systemic.
If it’s systemic, you want to take clones and flower those.

Again, for me this stuff is one and done, for veg only plants, I will later take cuts from to run in flower.
At no point do I run sprayed plants. I wait weeks for new growth before taking those new cuts.

3 Likes

Azamax has forever chemicals in it cuz. It is banned almost everywhere and ANY state that has legal Medical Marijuana, will FAIL any crop that has even a trace!

6 Likes

I can post you a copy of a test I had fail due to Azamax if you don’t believe me!When we were commercial growers,That mistake cost us a lot of money!

6 Likes

I get doing lab tests for the dispensary’s and banned there but its legally for sale at the hardware and grow stores here. It’s OMRI listed, 100% organic. It’s literally just a chemical found in Neem seeds.

I don’t condone spraying plants you’re going to smoke. But there should be no issues spraying one time in veg, waiting weeks, taking new clones, and flowering those.

4 Likes

Just because it’s legally for sale, does NOT mean it’s safe for people to smoke!

6 Likes

were the tests from sprayed plants or from clones of sprayed plants?

1 Like

Interesting. This is why Oregon banned it in 2018

ODA’s actions come following an investigation of the product and laboratory
analysis that found the presence of the pesticide active ingredients, bifenthrin and
permethrin, which are not listed on the product label.

5 Likes

Finished buddage my friend

Is pyrethrin safe for marijuana?

Pyrethrins can also be harmful to humans, especially in cannabis products designed for smoking,

It’s actually the Permethrin in Azamax that will cause a fail.And that’s not only in California.
But spray what ya wanna, and smoke it all you want! It’s your life, just don’t pass any out to friends!

5 Likes

Yeah these aren’t listed on there so how is anyone supposed to know short of doing lab tests themselves like oregon did… 5+ years ago? stuff still for sale no issues? nothing came from that investigation of the national company lying abou the ingredients to the detriment of modern agronomy?

There is no spinosad listed in azamax, its azadirachtin

4 Likes

The real question here is, does any of this stuff persist through cloning? Again, if we can outgrow a viroid, why cant you outgrow the chemicals?

4 Likes