Pollenation room. What, where

So I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find any information specificly on pollination rooms what do you guys use. is it DIY or do you use a tent? is it in the same space as your other tents, filtered, any info would be helpful thank you.
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

It depends on your goals and how many plants you want to breed at once.I am buying a 4x4x6 tent and plan to use it on its side so i have a 4x6x4 to use to breed autos and photoperiods.I plan on spliting it in half to have 2 4x3x4 areas to use both with their own filtration systems…I also have a 4x4 closet area i am going to use for isolating males or reversed females to gather pollen for future use.

1 Like

I want to be able to make my own seeds with the fantastic genetics I have picked up here on OG. I usually only pop 4 or 5 seeds but when i get a male i would like to put it with a female elsewhere without affecting my other flowering plants.
:grin: I was thinking of a 2x2x4 tent but can seal well enough.

That will work and you could get 4 plants in it to breed…make sure you get a nice hepa scrubber for your extractor fan as pollen can and does find its way around the place.

2 Likes