🖼 POTY: Other (Any subject, painting or picture)

Portioning a Ribeye, Sorry fellas not bone in. Before I retired

7 Likes

Hi folks! My entry…!

Thirst!

6 Likes

There will be no more entries permitted, this contest is closed for voting. I have taken down the poll due to missing names. Once I verify each name I will put it back up. Sorry for the trouble.

6 Likes

No prob. I’ll take it down

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson
Happy Holidaze to all OG’s.

4 Likes

hey, ya forgot my pic!

3 Likes

Did you not move it to the specific topic thread as requested bud?

2 Likes

didnt realize I had to, my bud shot for the cannabis culture was moved to the other (cannabis) thread by someone other than me… as far as I recall that is…

hmmm… oh well, it is what it is… you all got the enjoy a moment of Bledd’s last dive with me at least…

1 Like

Sorry @Nagel420 , I though everyone saw the messages to move their choices to the proper threads. There were issues in the original thread and not everyone was reading the rules so they posted multiple pics. It was too difficult to go through and figure out what they wanted and didn’t have time to message everyone. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

How cool is this place?! Wife and I did some rappelling and exploring there. Probably the coolest place around Da Nang and Hoi An. Vietnam, as a whole, is a rocking country :v:t2:

2 Likes

Such a sick spot! Breaks my heart that it was developed and all that awesome work painted over. I have TONS of pics from this spot on my laptop from before the stairs on the side of the building collapsed. Respect for posting this brotha :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Fishing the gulf hake November

2 Likes

Fkin sweet … I just winterized my center console until April… right on be safe…

1 Like

I think Da Nang and the surrounding area are some of my favourite places we’ve been. Food, scenery, inexpensive and a few thousand years of a beautiful culture on top of it. I highly recommend Vietnam to everyone who asks about travel advice…just don’t get run over!

1 Like

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY
After enjoying the many beautiful and inspiring images in this thread I just can’t help but add one more unique perspective for you folks to enjoy.

Original art by my brother, SoCal surfer & artist Jeffrey, Titled “Time Stands Still When You’re In The Tube”

Surfers are my tribe, Cannabis is my culture.
-Grouchy

10 Likes

Awesome painting @GrouchyOldMan

1 Like

Solitary orange kitten

6 Likes

So cute frisky at that age lol playful , My wife has a friend with a nice big Pussy Cat… :roll_eyes:

Ok I’m not touching that line…….

5 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: lol what? :crazy_face: