Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi **(Closed)**

Excellent start. Will be following along.

Off to a great start @Islayhearts!! Those sprouts look nice.

1 Like

!

20210607_230946|375x500

First male to show.

The 3 males I kept. Had 6 total but 3 were identical phenos so I just took the stronger of the 3. One was a runt I do believe.

28 Likes

20210623_003339|375x500

5 females. Kept them all.

28 Likes

Wait…so you started this seed run when? Those males and females are all the Blockhead Bx? What’s going on?!

8 Likes

Nice work. How far along were they when they showed? 6 weeks?

4 Likes

Lol, tomorrow morning we wake up to pics of seeds :joy:

13 Likes

I know - right?!

It’s like that new M. Night Shyamalan movie “Old”, where an hour is like a year.

6 Likes

Yes started them a while back. Things were growing really slow. New soil, a bit too dense. So wanted to get them going but not post till I knew I had something to work with.

And that male that showed was about 4 or 4.5 weeks from sprout. He’s the best looking one now as well. I’ll get some pics here if the tent currently.

20 Likes

Thanks for doing this, can’t wait to see how they turn out, and of course can’t wait to try the offspring

2 Likes

Nice!! I like that approach! Sandbagging - but in a really good way.

6 Likes

Just trying to back fill up to today is all guys. Sorry I know it isn’t conventional.

Back row middle, back row right and middle row right are the 3 males.

5 females of Blockhead bx are back row left, middle row left and middle, front row left and middle.

Front row right and the 2 up front are something else but I took one of those to flower separately. Had 3 females, 2 looked the same so flowered one of them.

And will have current pics within the hour.

30 Likes

:heart: I wish I could drop a bean, then harvest the buds the next day lol. Need to find that beach :laughing:

8 Likes

I figured that after you started posting pics. Glad they’re starting to come thru nicely. I recently grew out some Blockhead F5 from a Canadian breeder BeanHoarder. Some amazing plants, I have one growing outdoors right now.

6 Likes

Ok can you confirm?

Red = Blockhead Bx - Females
Blue = Blockhead Bx - Males
Purple = The other plants you have going

They look great, and healthy. You’ll definitely have enough seeds with those 5 girls. Blockhead grows some big, rock hard nugs. Can really pack that seed in. I would love to combine it with the Blockhead I have, from what I can see so far, they look very similar.

Thank you again @Islayhearts for doing this!!

22 Likes

I can confirm… you’re drawing is correct. @Oldtimerunderground … thank you cause I know many others are visual learners as well.

9 Likes

Id love to get in on these.

1 Like

@Grohio there is still room in the wiki, why don’t you go ahead and sign up

1 Like

And this was a few minutes ago. I flipped them last night. So they are basically on their first full day of 12/12 in these pics.

5 ladies.

Males…2 together were the next best 2.

And this is my stud of the Males. He was the early guy. And after one night of 12/12 , he’s ready it seems. No fluffing needed.

And here are my two mystery ladies for my own amusement…

And we are up to date so hopefully in 9 weeks or so we have some seeds.

30 Likes

Raising my hand. I loved the drawing.
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes