Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi **(Closed)**

Doug, I tried to remove myself from the TL2 list but, the only option it gave me was to over write edit. Not gonna do that. I was just trying to free up 2 spaces on TL2 list. I put myself down in slot 25 on TL2 list, when I noticed, my name had been removed from TL3 list and some one else must have put me in at slot 18 (whoever this was, much appreciated) :+1:t4: :v:t4:

Hey thanks, for the invite. But, I’m just slammed at the moment with too may other projects. I wouldn’t be able to do any justice to these seeds for a long time to come, like next year at the earliest…if then!
Lovely plants, and good luck to all. Not to mention, I have some Blockhead crosses from my buddy @Oldtimerunderground … so all good. Grow On! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Big thanks to all helping coordinate this…looking real good!

@Grohio I edited you in. After checking the list twice, I couldn’t see your name. With how fast this is now filling up, I didn’t want you to miss out after expressing interest.

I apologize if you didn’t want to sign up and changed your mind. If you want I can remove your name, just let me know…

If you did want to be on the list feel free to edit in your country for shipping. Thank you.

2 Likes

hate to think what kind of cow i’d have to trade for those magic beans…lol.

1 Like

Sure you can, you still have the “Member” badge right? :wink:

It’s possible, but Joe isn’t the person to go to. Except for letting us use server resources, TeamOG has no official involvement with any aspect of the seed runs. Rules were developed by the members who originally set it up, but any changes are up to us.

For example, the distributors decided recently that it would be easier for them if everyone put their country of residence next to their name. They brought that idea forward, there was discussion about it, and now everyone is doing it. Joe wasn’t involved in any of that. The distributors asked for it, the community decided it made sense, and now it’s one of the “rules” if you will, for the Co-Op runs.

This is the same situation. It’s easier to get to TL3 now, and re-evaluating the TL2/TL3 mix may be a good idea. There’s a thread for discussing these kinds of things: Seed Runs Co-Op Logistics/Cost/OT Discussion Megathread If you have an idea you think will make things work better, get over there and post it. :slight_smile:

One of the things I love about the Co-Ops, is that they’re an exercise in pure democracy. There’s no leader, no ruling class, just us. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

Edit: Sorry for the hijack @Islayhearts. :v:

11 Likes

Appreciate it man. Definitely down for these beans. Thanks for your efforts.

1 Like

Its not set in stone if you’re in a non friendly growing country then you can opt out, and if your distributer has your information you don’t really need to but it does help speed things up.

Its mainly to avoid new members who don’t read the, Read this before you participate, thread, and just sign up without advising a distributor where they are.

Just skipping through the list of names I see a few new Canadian members, that have not advised me of their address, so now I can chase them up and save Sebring time wondering where they are and who is dealing with them.

7 Likes

The problem with your idea is that anyone could lock the post for editing for pretty long time (he could just hit Edit button and then close the window - our server doesn’t know if he is still editing the post or not).

Current approach allows to open editor and start working on the changes, it does prevent overwriting changes that made others… Developers have done pretty good job preventing post editing conflicts. If you open the composer you will get this little icon if someone has saved the post in the meantime: image

17 Likes

Damn this filled up quick…but it’s bohdi so to be expected haha.

2 Likes

What about a 60-second inactivity timer? Editing the post locks it out for other users, 60 seconds of no activity in the edit window and it auto closes out.

2 Likes

Is the list still open or did I get here too late?
:thinking:

Jesus CHRIST, that list filled up quick! It hasn’t even been a full 24 hours yet haha… Anyway, I’ll be following this grow, for informational purposes. Looks like I missed out on the seeds, though. But that’s okay.

3 Likes

I’ll share with you bro @minitiger

4 Likes

Nahhhh, it’s alright. I don’t need any more seeds. Thanks, though.

2 Likes

Ok he doesn’t want em, I’ll take em. Oh wait, I’m already signed up. It’s okay, I’ll take em anyway :laughing: can never have too much Blockhead! :rofl:

5 Likes

Not trying to stir things up in the thread and please correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Blockhead breeder Steve’s work not Bodhi’s?

I know Bodhi has worked with it

5 Likes

Yes you’re right the original was released by breeder Steve, but Bodhi worked with it and the seeds being used in this run are the Blockhead Bx from Bodhi.

6 Likes

Yeah, the original Blockhead is Breeder Steve’s. I guess Bodhi crossed a Blockhead with his Snow Lotus male, which is 50% Blockhead, so…

This is the Snow Lotus lineage: Snow Lotus (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

5 Likes

You just back out and try again. Happens alot when all are typing at once.

3 Likes