Promoting Overgrow.com

I think that’s a great image the only thing is og.com is not an actual website so we need it to say overgrow.com

Just an idea for an image, a picture of Earth, inside the earth and says overgrow.com and around the globe it says spreading the knowledge and love worldwide

8 Likes

this is a great idea! At last month’s NECANN conference, with 250+ vendors, I found myself thinking about buying a table to rep Overgrow.com. I could sell OG schwag and also give seeds away for donation.

Just handing out OG business cards would attract hundreds of new users to this site. I’ll have to find out how much it would cost for March 2019.

7 Likes

This looks pretty good @worraps just switch the OVERGROW and OG and adjust the .com font size accordingly, may have to bring the OVERGROW size down a point or two as well. Then if you could match the green fill on the leaf to either the website’s navbar or background green and you would have a winner. =]

4 Likes

if you guys settle on a design i’ll order myself a bunch of stickers and put em up around town

3 Likes

I would love to have a couple stickers of this except I think the OVERGROW text should be colored white to keep with the site colors. If you have to, make the CANNABIS CULTIVATION NETWORK text yellow.

1 Like

i believe it was created by a freelancer in a design competition

how heavily does OG want to be promoted? some attention is not good attention.

i’d wear overgrow hats & t-shirts & hoodies… but that’s not the same thing.

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah I’d buy the living shit out of 1.0 gear…

And even combined 1.0 and 2.0, like imagine the new logo on the front and the old logo on the back (e.g. it being in the past etc symbolic meaning)

1 Like

Sign me up for a tee

1 Like

Me too. (damn words are tainted now).

“Sorry, Joe’s not here right now.” :lemon:

1 Like

I wish you fellas were around a few weeks ago when I posted this thread originally, but no time like the present to get something in the works.

1 Like

i just don’t want some poor unlucky OG’er to be sitting on 6 boxes of OG.com coffee mugs, wife bitchin’ about it…kid can’t afford college, you know… lol

I’d like to do screen printing (plastizol) on t-shirts with following design:

I’m currently looking for supplier. I have experience with plastizol so would like to use this technology over another.

I’m pretty ok with t-shirt not necessarily including dot com part…

9 Likes

T-shirts only?

Nah man it has to be a full lineup with the logo on hoodies, boxers, caps, beanies… And for the ladies on panties, G-strings, tops, etc…

Sweat bands for a unisex product.

Mouse pads, bags, stickers to put on your car, etc…

:smiley:

2 Likes

If your looking to bank it all, Id say all the power to ya, but less not we have to take it 1 step at a time IMO

4 Likes

You really don’t wanna see that. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

@dgtxxx man I dropped the ball too much juggling lately. Sorry bout that! When time frees up I’ll get something too you. Completely different than previous ideas. Nothing dramatic though.

Cheers

1 Like

don’t forget the car antenna & roof top/trunk flags, maybe something for the tow hitch & gas-filler…and valve-stem caps & dingle-balls made of buds… you tell’em
:wink:

c.s

3 Likes

…that’s probably more for the dabbing, cannabis-corporate-cup folks… :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah and we gotta have some fireworks!

We need at least a skyrocket that will blow up a OG logo to the sky for the festive days! Available both in 1.0 and 2.0 versions! :smiley: