Purple Unicorn

I have been impressed enough with the two PU F3 crosses I have run to say good call. Both of those crosses yielded lots of great smoke. High yielding and nice and potent. Plus the purple is pretty lol

12 Likes

Iā€™m interested. Let me know @Grohio.

4 Likes

Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh purple goodness! Iā€™ve never had the pleasure of running a Bodhi line, but Iā€™ve never heard a bad word about his work. Very excited to see this come together and THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :+1::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I started out growing dutch genetics from attitude seedbank. Dna, barneys, thseeds, and whatever freebies i would get. The only plant from any of those seeds worth bragging about was a mkultra from thseeds and it was wonderful. Wish i kept it around. Been running mostly bodhi the last few years and every pack gives me something worth keeping. I still got a quite a few good ones to go through as well. My current favorite mom i keep is hollyweed from bodhi.

14 Likes

Would love to try this :stuck_out_tongue: thanks Grohio!

3 Likes

Both my BlackBerry cut and my Death Bubba take on some nice shades if you run em 9 weeks. Might have to make a little romance with them after this all shakes out! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like unicorn milk(mothers milk 31 x PU f3) is dropping today

9 Likes

Nice. Grab it if you can !!!

3 Likes

FYI
These 2 are also dropping at GLG

Purple nl#2 (nl2 x purple unicorn f3) limited amount

Cherry Unicorn (fat cherry x purple unicorn f3). limited amount

10 Likes

For some reason jbc has the purple nl2 listed and glg does not. Maybe they have not got them all listed yet?

5 Likes

It is possible. I was just going by Bad dawgs post in the bodhi thread on riu .

4 Likes

Well shit. Purple Nl sold out already. Lol. I grabbed a pack of cherry unicorn and unicorn milk. Im on PU kick now. Lol. Interested to grow the cherry unicorn. The cherry queen i grew was amazingly sour cherry flavored. And huge ass colas but i think the yield came from the OMG dad.

9 Likes

I found a blip of fresh air up here in WA and missed the whole drop pretty much hahaaā€¦ I had been wondering if / when this was going to happen. Congrats to whomever was able to score some of the new gearā€¦ I didnā€™t need to be spending any money atm anyway :slight_smile:

Just caught up on thread. PU is a great plant. Good luck with your run if / when you do it.

7 Likes

Breeders direct hasthe purple nl2, I havenā€™t decided what new bodhi pk I want. It seems wookie and pu are all the rage. And strawberry milk.

4 Likes

Itā€™s sold out there too, just tried to buy it as itā€™s not showing out of stock on the main page but it does if you click on it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so high right now, I have no idea what is going on.

8 Likes

Whatā€™s popin :laughing:

3 Likes

Just the name Purple Unicorn :unicorn: count me in please.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ve got 5 PU seedlings going, located in the bottom right of this pic. I started 7 seeds at the same time. 3 healthy ā€œnormalsā€, 2 smaller runts still in the starters, 1 I killed trying to help the shell off, and another one that stalled and damped off. Not the regular vigor I get with Bodhi seeds but very excited to see what these can do.

24 Likes

My 4 i have going are looking good. Not as far a long as your three healthy ones but it looks like i ended up with 4 healthy ones. The 5th one i popped never broke soil until i helped it. And then it never opened its first set. Pulled it out of the cup and it had no root forming.

7 Likes