Purple Unicorn

Hoping to get a couple males with these 4. It seems all.my seed pops here lately have resulted in 95 percent females.

7 Likes

So… where’s the signup for this?!?

1 Like

There is not one yet. I will probably just make a bunch of seeds and offer them up to members on my own accord only requiring postage costs. MOTR is missing and i have not even heard anything about the multiple seed runs i have signed up for myself. I would rather just handle it myself.

20 Likes

Sweet, well Thank you for putting forth the effort and I’ll just hope to be on your good side hehe.
Hmm, good point. I relatively new to overgrow 2.0, and only signed up for one seed run so far and haven’t figured out anything beyond that yet.

5 Likes

I dont have a good side…:wink::wink:

10 Likes

@Seamonkey84 your at the top of the list along with everyone else who has showed interest in this thread.

5 Likes

That sounds like a cool strain. Purple buds have always drawn me in. Im sure it would make an awesome cross, if you crossed it with the right strain.

Edit: if you crossed this with purple panoia paralyzer, it would purple unicorn paralyzer. It just sounds kinda cool.

4 Likes

I plan on hitting my Hollyweed and cherry queen cuts with it.

6 Likes

I’ve heard alot of OGers really love their cherry queen. Maybe there will be a run one of these days.

4 Likes

To be honest, all of these are unfamiliar names to me lmfao. Most of my My knowledge of strains date back to what was available up to the point of the old Overgrow shutdown :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Honestly I think this method is a natural way for seed runs. If you come in the page, engage in conversation, and have a general understanding of what’s going on, you get a pack of seeds at the end. It’s too easy to go to the Seed Run pages and sign up for everything then ghost.

14 Likes

Me too man. Just keep following along and learning. I’m having a blast!!

4 Likes

100 percent agree.

7 Likes

Lol…ready to send my shipping fees now!!

4 Likes

Oh here we go with the name game again, I play it in my head a lot hehe. Cross it with cat piss, purrrple unicorn piss.

2 Likes

I would give my left nut for a legit cat piss cut.

6 Likes

Really curious on the smell. Told my wife what it is supposed to smell like and I get, “why in the hell would you run that!!”

5 Likes

The unicorn f3s crosses apparently all had a human shit smell that cures out of the product. I went ahead and picked up unicorn milk and cherry unicorn which are both PU f3 crosses.

5 Likes

Wait what?! :flushed:

2 Likes

I also have a half a pack of stinky unicorn but ita going back to my unkle.

3 Likes