Purple Unicorn

LOL! My wife says, great, now the house will smell like shit in the closed up winter months. I can say the seedlings don’t smell like shit. Maybe mouse turds but I’d never know.

5 Likes

I’m surrounded by diapers and dogs all day… I’m prob going to not notice or end up thinking of it as pleasant like skunk lol

9 Likes

@Greenhighlander grew out a few of the PUf3 crosses. I stole these pics from his icmag thread. Lol. These were the stinky unicorn(skywalker x PUf3)

31 Likes

I wouldn’t be very big on a plant with a shit smell myself. All the other nasty stuff I’ve heard is ok, just not that and vomit.

I’ve heard the cat piss is the bomb.

4 Likes

Just busted my gut laughing as i got 2 flash backs of Cheech and Chong,one is up in smoke when Cheech smokes the huge fatty and goes Man tis some good shit and Chong pisses himself laughing as he goes yeah man the dog ate my stash your smokin his shit…The piss one is in their Next Movie when Cheech drinks Chongs bottle of piss…I will take the shit smell for some killer purple unicorn…Know a gal that smoked it and she was a super horny freak for hours and thats not normal for her.

12 Likes

one of my favorites is in nice dreams, with the weed that turns you into a lizard. all time favorite i forget which movie, but chong wakes up and he’s looking to pack his wooden pipe while looking through a roach jar, crushes an actually roach puits it in his pipe and smokes it, lol.

i’ll be popping a pack of purple unicorn next time i have the chance.

6 Likes

That was in their Next Movie …

2 Likes

The strain sounds great. Looking forward to see the grow. Interested in seeds too if there will be enough. Happy growing! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

@Grohio
Good luck with the open pollination brother! Sounds fantastic! In what conditions do you prefer to grow in?

2 Likes

I’m most definitely showing some interest. When you get finished up I’ll be back, to see if you have enough to spread.
The pics got me drooling on my Raiders Jersey.

19 Likes

Subbed for the show. Stinky and purple, truly a are gem.

3 Likes

Guess I forgot to also put forth my interest earlier. Been reading along since the start ^^

Hoping for NOT a :poop: smell but what can you do for some dank purple buds :heart_eyes:

Best of luck on the grow! Looks like you’re already off to a great start!

7 Likes

Yeah it’s live in here!! Blessings

3 Likes

This is awesome. The three chem d/pu/wookie female testers, all turns a beautiful purple flower

4 Likes

GROHIO, Grohio, G-r-o-h-i-o…EVERYTHING he touches turn to Gold!!! Keep it up, Bro, you’re killin’ it…do stay safe and, be well…mr :honeybee:

8 Likes

oooh, how’d i miss a seed run. I’d be interested if anythings available :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s super fire! One of my favorites of all time! I’m on the hunt for some cat piss also! I think rare dankness has a ox piss. I am going to try to check that out, I will let you know if I find something bro.

3 Likes

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Unicorns smell like shit :broken_heart::sob:

7 Likes

4x4 tent with 3 gallon pots. Promix bx/roots organic/perlite and ewc. Bottom feed using urban farms vegetable fert and jacks products in flower. 495 watts of quantum board led lighting.

9 Likes

Idk if the unicorn smells like crap I’m riding it! And smoking it when I’m done!

2 Likes