Purple Unicorn

Nice set up to produce some great buds of great genetics.Anything with unicorn in it is a winner.

2 Likes

Sorry man! Hope you grow good smoke! Be safe.

7 Likes

The pics got mixed up. The middle one is the purple moby, the bottom is ogkz and the top is the fruit salad.

1 Like

@Enjoil I made this topic to document the Purple Unicorn f5. I would appreciate it if you would stop posting plant pics in all of my topics unless it relates to the topic at hand. Please and thank you.

8 Likes

My 4 Purple Unicorns seem to have good vigor. They were germed and planted 3 days after my Black Triangle seedlings and are farther along.

8 Likes

My bad brother I didn’t think purple unicorn was a real strain. I will delete my pics. I was thinking of unicorns as” keepers”. Sorry brother.

2 Likes

First post explains the thread. No problem though. Just trying to keep it somewhat organized and uncluttered the best i can.

3 Likes

I came across a ‘Florida Crippy’ cut that smelled exactly like used diapers. It had that heavy, overwhelming, thick, sour milk, baby poop smell (Like the really yellow/green stuff) with a touch of that pampers sweet, plastic smell. I swear, the plant practically gave off a crinkly diaper sound if you put your ears close enough to to the leaves :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I loved that smoke. The sour poop smell didn’t cure out, and sometimes you’d realize that it tasted like feces mid-toke, but wow that was some fiery madness! It was one of my favorite strains of all time despite that.

2 Likes

Ive heard it said several times, that truly nasty smelling phenos are always bomb smoke. I relaly wouldnt mind nasty skunk or smelly socks type stuff as much. If it smells like poop though, I may end up being a “mids” guy LMAO

4 Likes

Oh boy, yea skunk and piss are one thing, but poop may be an issue hahah. Here’s, smell this nugget.

5 Likes

it would have to be such a good buzzzzz i mean how many strains are there lol. but it fits , "here try this shit,its some goood shit!

4 Likes

The shit smell in the f3 crosses cure out of it from what i have heard.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t give af how it smelt, if I grew it, the shit could smell like dog shit, and have that super duper hi ?!
I’m trying to breed it, clone it, and smoke it!

6 Likes

Heres a pic i found on riu of a purple unicorn f5 plant. The post did not say how far along it was.

33 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that’s beautiful

1 Like

mmm man, that bud looks good but those leaves look like she’s having some serious problems. I think you’ll do better :wink:

6 Likes

I’ll go out and snap a pic of chem d /purple unicorn/wookie…give me a sec. Note…they look terrible but the colors definitely there. Here’s the pics…really doesn’t do it justice…purple I tell ya purple.

23 Likes

Agreed . That plant looks like it has had major issues.
The PU F3 crosses I have run have all been very heavy feeders so i can only imagine how much you have to be pumping into them to make them look so overfed.

I also have a feeling Grohio may do better lol

7 Likes

They are doing well. One of them has some leaf mutation but is moving along as fast as the others.

24 Likes

What exactly is this cross. Is this one you made or is it a bodhi release?

1 Like