Purple Unicorn

It’s a cross bodhi made. Its chem d/ purple unicorn/wookie. Its testers soil dont think he’s released them yet

6 Likes

Thats interesting being that the PU is a chem d x blackberry widow in itself. Sort of a backcross.

3 Likes

The wavy pattern? I don’t think that’s a mutation. Niether of my plants did that at all for the first grow but I took clones and the first set of leaves on the clones and the new seedlings all have it. I think it’s either light or VPD related.

3 Likes

The pic of the one plant. If you look close the fingers are webbed together. I do think the wavy leafs are from my quantum boards. They are dimmed this time around and not as bad as last run when they were undimmed. I think its the leaves trying to get away from the intense light.

5 Likes

Im considering going back to t5ho for seedlings and clones. They seem so much happier under t5s.

4 Likes

Thats sure is a Purdy lady

1 Like

OH WOW! How did I miss those webbed leaves! :man_facepalming::rofl:

I would agree on the QB’s causing the wavy pattern, that’s what mine are under that are doing it…

I haven’t messed with T5’s much for growing but my clones that are under a single T8 have been perky af since I put them under it. Complete opposite of what the same plant’s clones did under the QB’s.

1 Like

Yep. Ever since i went from t5 to QB i have been seeing it.

2 Likes

@Grohio can’t wait to see this finished looks to be a pretty plant!!

2 Likes

I have enough smoke production happening. About to pull a whole tent of Space Monkey and flip a tent of Heavenly Hashplant to flower. Think i might just dedicate my 4x4 flower tent for a seed run of PU f6 and throw some Black Triangle females in there to get pollinated as well. That way i dont have to worry about accidental pollination. I will just have to be stingy with my flower and not give so much away to friends and family.

15 Likes

Damn man, everything you touch lately sounds like fire!! Can you just put me down as interested in anything you cross right now?!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is it too late to express interest? lol

3 Likes

BT x PU = Deep Purple Unicorn

9 Likes

Both sound like a dream to grow.Throwing in the Black Triangle could spawn a true fire cross with the PU

6 Likes

Here’s my five PUF5 growing well in veg. The two runts have new growth that looks correct so I’ll let them grow and see if they catch up.

One of the runts had that funny webbed look like you had mentioned. It wanted to be a 3 finger leaf but just couldn’t make it.

26 Likes

Those are looking great. That is the same leaf deformation i have. Now i know its not my environment causing it. I will get some pics tonight of mine. They are not as far as long as yours. They just got their first dose of ferts yesterday.

10 Likes

Wowsers

23 Likes

Damn! That looks great!

3 Likes

i haven’t grown them yet, but i’m glad i bought 2 packs… should have gone with 3, lol.

7 Likes

you can share a pack to have More made anytime…
I would like to know how many phenos this strain has

• you might go thru a pack and not find that same finish photo…
  • a Trainwreck or Legend OG cross would be fun to hunt :fire:
4 Likes