Quick raffle for Picture of the Year

There were some seeds left over from the POTY contest and @DougDawson wants to raffle them off. The idea is that all those who entered and did not win get a spot.

There are 8 packs up for grabs.

Prizes

• 1 Engine Red X PPP and 1 9# x PPP
  • GG#4 X Gorilla Bubble
  • Tomahawk X Gorilla Bubble
  • GG#4 X Dreamcatcher
  • GG#4 x C99

Tickets

Raffle is online now on our Discord.

19 Likes

The winners of 1 Engine Red X PPP and 1 9# x PPP: @northnorthnugs @Tinytuttle @TopicalWave @Tappy

14 Likes

Winner of prize “GG#4 X Gorilla Bubble”: @ELG
Winner of prize #6 : Tomahawk X Gorilla Bubble @corey
Winner of prize #7: GG#4 X Dreamcatcher @doglog
and finally winner of prize #8: GG#4 x C99: @anonymous4289

12 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson. Thanks for doing the raffle @LemonadeJoe!

8 Likes

Winners of these please send me info

8 Likes

Wow! This is great. I will be getting these beans added to an upcoming charity event. I have too many beans and not enough canopy right now.

5 Likes

Sweet! Thanks so much @DougDawson and @LemonadeJoe

Really appreciate all you do!

7 Likes

:pray: many thanks og crew!!!

6 Likes

Thanks so much @LemonadeJoe and congratulations to all the winners.

5 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone and thanks @DougDawson @LemonadeJoe and everyone that made the thing possible.
:pray:

1 Like

Hey all, as @Floyd stated please send him your details if you won any of these.
Winner of prize “GG#4 X Gorilla Bubble”: @ELG
Winner of prize #6 : Tomahawk X Gorilla Bubble @corey
Winner of prize #7: GG#4 X Dreamcatcher @doglog
and finally winner of prize #8: GG#4 x C99: @anonymous4289

Those who won these please send your info to @Qtip . 1 Engine Red X PPP and 1 9# x PPP : @northnorthnugs @Tinytuttle @TopicalWave @Tappy

Thanks so much @Heliosphear for putting this event on and allowing me to be a part of it. Also big thanks to all the sponsors of this event. You were all awesome. @Mr.Sparkle , @Floyd , @Indoornesian , @JohnnyPotseed , @Stevie1durr , @Chronickyle , @Bobgrows , @TopicalWave and @Qtip .
Give yourselves a big round of applause.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

13 Likes

I sponsored as well @DougDawson :wink: @4ftfarmer has already received his winnings from me.

5 Likes

All the winners receiving beans from me will also receive Sticky Dancer (gg4 x do si lo) feminized autos!
Thank you again @DougDawson for your excellent administrating of this contest and @Heliosphear for the great idea.

8 Likes

Yes, sorry about that. I copied all the names off the sponsor PM and you were not there but you absolutely did. My appalogies, I have updated the post :slight_smile: I forgot you had removed yourself from the PM after shipping your prizes.

3 Likes

Amazing thank you! Thanks @LemonadeJoe @DougDawson @Floyd :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Congrats to the Winners!

2 Likes

OG is an amazing place for cultivators to gather. Another shout out to my Brother @repins12 for bringing me here :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That sounds killer! Congrats all

1 Like

@DougDawson @Qtip Prize received! Thank you all so much for this gift :pray:t3:

5 Likes