Random Fact of the day🤓

Why isn’t there one of these. I always look for something new and random to learn.Feel free to post any “facts”. here’s one random fact, I’ll be posting these facts daily if you like it or not :grin:
Cheers

12 Likes

bats always exit and enter caves to the left

8 Likes

Did you know that cucumbers are 96% water?
Did you know that Charlie Chaplin once lost a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest? He finished 3rd!
Cheers

9 Likes

Every time you yawn a ghost sticks its weiner in your mouth.

17 Likes

LMAO.

Are we supposed to cite the source of said fact?

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

There’s another thread that goes great with this one!

I like these kinds of threads. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Fanta was created in Nazi Germany because Coca Cola wouldn’t fuck with them :joy:

5 Likes

Honorificabilitudinitatibus is the longest word in Shakespeare’s works and the longest word in the English language featuring alternating consonants and vowels. :smiley:

5 Likes

Worlds largest pumpkin record weight recently set though not verified by Guinness book yet weighed 2624 lbs eclipsing previous record of 2323lbs! That can make a lot of pies! Lol

6 Likes

I got some Canadiana…

Canada built a UFO landing pad in St Paul, Alberta
In Vancouver, BC it was illegal to sell a stove on a Wednesday from 1947 to 1986
80% of all alcohol consumed in Canada is beer
A current law in Alberta states that it is against the law to paint a wooden ladder
Newfoundland is the foggiest place in the world
In Quebec it is illegal to impersonate a foreigner

Have a good one, eh?
HH

12 Likes

Our sun reverses polarity every 11 years.

6 Likes

If the U.S. ever did that, it would have missile launchers aimed at it. That’s just how friendly we really are these days.:disappointed:

What about a foreigner impersonating a Canadian?

6 Likes

@Cobra50, two things come to this somewhat space-y mind

1. There were, at some point, two references to Earthlings in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy. If memory serves me correctly one of them was - “Earthlings: harmless”. Then there was an amendment: “Earthlings: mostly harmless”. Seems fitting.Just don’t land in Nevada, eh?

2. Well, this USSR-born Ukrainian draft dodger who married a Quebec woman is certainly counting his blessings…

Happy shatterday

6 Likes

Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie
A baby’s body has about 300 bones at birth. These eventually fuse (grow together) to form the 206 bones that adults have
Butterflies taste with their feet

6 Likes

If your parents never had children you won’t either.

9 Likes

:laughing: (20 character limit)

2 Likes

…Did you know a group of ferrets are called a business…

6 Likes

That’s where all my problems in the world started :point_up_2: :head_bandage: :joy:

7 Likes

Next week you Albertans better get out the paint & the ladder…(and beer). :fist: :paintbrush:
Vancouver. Eh? WTF. I’m curious about suicide rates in Newfies vs. other drearyland peoples… :thinking: And what a redundant law Quebec?! As if they could impersonate non-quebecois! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: :us: :upside_down:

5 Likes

LOL well, they try…

4 Likes