Random Fact of the day🤓

I’m always aware of my abilities @meesh. I’d not take any kind of risks. My life insurance is a ridiculously low payout for a really high monthly payment. There is probably only another 5 years left in me doing what I do then I’ll have to find something else. Thanks for your concern :+1:

3 Likes

“The letter J does not appear on the periodical table”.
?I wonder who’s got a problem with j?:rofl:

3 Likes

The 1967 Outer Space Treaty forbids any nation from trying to own the Moon.

6 Likes

There are over 100,000 species of wasps. The biggest one is 2" long and has a wings span of 3"

4 Likes

@HappyHemper Ever seen an Ichneumon Wasp?

2 Likes

Yes! Evolution is freaking fascinating! I think I first heard of this little parasite in one of those nature documentaries. Might have been narrated by David Attenborough. I wish my life was narrated by David Attenborough…

4 Likes

The dark ages were most likely called the dark ages as literal. It was dark because a super volcano erupted and sent ashes into the atmosphere inducing nuclear winter. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sheep’s eyes rotate in their head so they can see perfectly straight even with their head down to graze. (Deer and horses too)

Sheep have a facial recognition on par with humans.

Sheep can see 320degrees with no blurring at the peripheries as they have a wide rectangle pupil

8 Likes

Now this made me laugh… A lot… Not sure why but it did…
Thx

1 Like

Silver is a better conduct of electricity than gold.

4 Likes

A male pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes

10 Likes

Gimme 3 minutes maybe even 4

2 Likes

We were told in “health” class, alcohol is exclusively a depressant. More lies :0

Tequila is a STIMULANT. I believe it actually pumps up your adrenaline. Could explain some of the youthful troubles ;), instead of passing out, we were crankin’ it out :0

There is one other stim on the bar shelf. I cannot for the life of me remember which one it is. Anyone know?

1 Like

That’s actually a myth, while some people experience stimulation for a short period from the agave, the main property is Ethanol which is a depressant. There are no scientific studies to support that it is a stimulant.

6 Likes

Thank you for the knowledge, but you agree, there is some stimulation? Or no, clinically, it’s 100% depressant.

1 Like

México plants San Pedros next to the road

6 Likes

Only one of seven dwarves are happy!

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve always said that Tequila is for fucking or fighting, but in the morning you have the same depressed feeling like any other alcohol. lol

4 Likes

RFotD: Parrots can be Junkies too!

4 Likes

There is enough toxin in one pufferfish to kill 30 people.

1 Like