Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Hard to tell but if that was me, id be settling into being patient a bit longer.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I will do so

1 Like

Heres my entry. I think it’s done, but very little amber, all white/milky. Not even cloudy, straight white trich heads. Started seeing amber yesterday, was gonna give it 2 more lights on cycles to let the pot dry out a little more.

To contrast, I have another strain, same age but it has a lot more amber, but mostly clear trichs. Pistils are all receded, what do you do there? I need the space!

9 Likes

Cut the amber and leave this one a few more days, my opinion though: that’s my perfect look for harvest… mostly cloudy with a touch of amber… Gets me there without binding me to the couch

4 Likes

That’s a nice picture, I wish my camera took close ups like that. You could chop it now if you really need the space, but I would give it a bit longer as well.

1 Like

My Girl Scout Cookie. How long before

harvest would you think?

12 Likes

Hard to tell from the pics to see amber trichs but no new white hairs so could be close or ready.

1 Like

Do these help? Not sure what pic would give more information

8 Likes

You need a jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and look for cloudy with some ambers.
This thread is where you will get more feedback.

I see you must have a white pet as there are hairs on the buds. The resolution is hard to get good detail as I can see some cloudy ones but no amber.

1 Like

Thanks Yep a cat… Sorry I’m new I thought I was somewhere different.

3 Likes

Sunshine daydream at 10 weeks. This is the plant that had some amber, but was still mostly clear. I cut 1/2 the branches to let the lower canopy mature. I’m thinking another week+

17 Likes

Thanks! I think Sunday night on the punch. That SSDD gonna go a bit longer so the lower canopy can fatten up.

5 Likes

Purple Thai Bagseed, a few different references on time between 60-80 days in coming up on 60, most hairs are receded starting to go orange.

11 Likes

My MKa.g.e. It’s been growing and flowering for so long I dont even know. I see some amber on Sugar Leaves which comes quick and you can’t really judge by. The Microscope I have doesnt have the stand. Trying to get a shot from a plant live is crazy with it as well.

It can take more weeks for the amber to start to come on correct? So should I just continue to flush or giver another shot of Bloom Juice or a 1/4 strength dose of Molases? Ive been actually letting the pot dry some from its flushes.:rofl: Ive been flushing forever.

Anyways I can eyeball pretty much but I wanna stop that to achieve the best potency. Tips are always welcomed. Ty guys.:blush::v:
Lower shot so you guys can see the buds overall n plants appearance.

Closer still

The loupe on a lower. Trying to get out of the HID glare. I’ll add a night shot in the am scoped and close.

Still throwing white pistils and little towers but its slowing.

1 good thing all the trichromes have pushes their caps all the way out. Theyre mature now fully. Ive seen some early stuff.:v:

Then you see my cats hair lol. Chelsea!

15 Likes

Those lowers look better than most of the tops I see on IG.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words. I cut it down a few days ago. Some amazing bud. I need to learn how to photograph better. These shots so no justice. Ty. Stop by sometime.:blush::metal:

17 Likes

8.5 weeks since getting put into 12/12. I realize I should’ve taken a whole plant pic, so I included one from about a week ago. The new white hairs/growth just started pushing out a few days ago. I think she’ll go 10 full weeks.

Taken 10 days ago

16 Likes

Herijuana
Began flower (along with WCS and Rhino Mints) March 30. 54 days.

17 Likes

Looks fluffy but they are hard and dense right? Looovley buds on it !! Nice work @AllOra :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah. Purple, green and orange. Firm like broccoli. My full size Heri hasn’t gotten color yet:

17 Likes