Received Spring 2023 Box

You are super welcome man! Hope they treat you well! :v:

2 Likes

lol! @DougDawson i need that Blue Kush card too at some point if there are spares! :rofl:

2 Likes

The blue kush one is pretty cool!

2 Likes

OK folks Due to the payment changes the boxes are jacked up.

If you received a box and didn’t pay;
Fill out the from on Sebring’s
user name
safe name
safe addy
Invoice
payment method. 1)e-account, 2) e-check, 3)PP 4)cash-Sebring 5)cash-me.

If you have not received a box.
Fill out the form on the site.

Just put NOT RECEIVED OR RECIVED in the comments.
IF BOX was NOT RECEIVED Double check you filled out from on the site If Not fill out form on site and also to me.

:green_heart: :seedling:

The best way to get these out are PP or the 2 e-functions on the site.

If you sent cash to Sebring fill out form and pm me. I have taken cash from 2 folks and PP. All other cash went to Sebring. I will not have that info.

:warning: Everyone needs to fill out the form on Sebrings site. I have dealt with a few until the new methods were implemented. (Please fill out your form even if somebody else is doing the funds for you or if e-account or check, they need to.

7 Likes

I have yet to see my bank take out funds for the Box so Im going to redo this and send in cash. I hope this gets to you guys asap.

1 Like

I need You all to go to;
Here

This is a list of the mailed Boxes! (a few not listed)

I need everybody to look at the list and their payment.
This will be the only thing we will be working on until fixed.
If your payment didn’t go thru there is something wrong with it.

No additional payment methods should have been added until everybody was able to utilize the stated payments.

6 Likes

Done. (22022 EC) listed up top too. Thanks again, lady. Sorry this one had such a kerfluffal around s/h payments.

1 Like

Done, wish you didn’t have to go through this. You are a gem to be handling this thing.

3 Likes

@G-paS You truely are a saint. Done EC. Thank you

1 Like

Mine is basically here: My tracking number now shows that USPS has my package and it is en-route! Kind thanks to everyone involved across the whole distribution chain, especially G-paS for being the nexus for US and dealing with each and every single one of us :v: Much respect.

2 Likes

Got mine today thanks to all involved at making this happen .

11 Likes

Glad it made it safely brother, happy growing.

5 Likes

Appreciate it Doug.

2 Likes

Done. And received mine last week.

4 Likes

ezgif-1-750677bb83

TOUCHDOWN!!!

THE SPRING BOX HAS ARRIVED!
I repeat
THE SPRING BOX HAS ARRIVED!!!

Thanks again to everyone involved :green_heart: :woman_farmer: :green_heart: :man_farmer: :green_heart::v:

18 Likes

Package has landed so thank you to everyone involved.

Thinking of crossing a good male or fem’n a nice female romulan to mom gooey.

HG

9 Likes

:arrow_forward: @G-paS I appreciate everything you’ve done for us… if you’d like any of the OG stickers I have made or a T-shirt please just reach out! You did big things for us this time around! Much obliged!

11 Likes

I love swag.

9 Likes

You @G-paS are a hero to us US members.

As an extension of @Rhai88 ’s kind and most generous offer, may i offer you this very cool and unique last one of the “Overgrow the Universe” stickers? I won it in a Rhai88 contest. If so, just DM me your address.

17 Likes

That totally rocks!

9 Likes