Received Spring 2023 Box

@BasementBeans , is the overflow list for tiger berry a separite thing from the spring box ?

: )

I got Tigerberry along with Tiger Queen in the Spring Box.

They were packaged differently.

I was on overflow list too.

2 Likes

No, the Tuger Berry overflow list is not in the Spring box. He sent me 150 packs and 150 crosses to cover the main list. He will be handling the overflow himself I believe.

5 Likes

Thanks doug for the confirmation : )

1 Like

I can sort you out with temple flo @Papalag : )

4 Likes

I believe there were only 120 spots on this one, including the overflow.

60 TL3, 40 TL2 and 20 overflow.

I was number 18 on the overflow.

I received both the cross (Tiger Queen) and the Tigerberry in the box. (Thanks!!)

3 Likes

Oh that would be great. Will someone post instructions on where to send the cash and what else to include? Really appreaciate this.

2 Likes

Yes, there were only 120 but I was sent to cover 100 non Canadian so I am looking for clarification.

2 Likes

There were, sorry about the confusion as it’s been some time since I packed them up to send to Melody. Going back through my messages it does appear that 120 packs were sent in so yes, the overflow will be in my box. Again, apologies for the confusion. I packed up 7 runs for this box and sorted the Tiger Berry which @BasementBeans had packed in coin flips himself. Most overflows are covered by the growers but in this case, since it was below the normal 150 people, we decided to send them out for the grower. :v:

Yes, the 99 I sent you covers the list including the overflow minus the Canadians. There were 21 Canadians on the list including the overflow. Sorry for the confusion @G-paS , It’s tough for me to scan through PM’s and such on my phone.

3 Likes

Why what do we have here?

Seems suspicious. It might be a pack of highly trained deadly ninja baby rattle snakes.

Even better! Its the 23 Spring Box!

A big thank you to all the growers that produced the seeds for this box! Without you guys this wouldn’t even happen! Thank you to @G-paS, @DougDawson and all the others that donated time AND money to send these out everyone!

16 Likes

Can someone get at me with that physical address?

Edit: never mind. It is on the DIY site. Thanks again guys

3 Likes

Where am I supposed to pay I can’t find the link anymore after they wouldn’t let me sign in. Thanks

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you, i also now see the mailing address.
Near the bottom of the page (w a light blue background. See pic below w address cropped off to ensure Sebring’s privacy).

5 Likes

Does anyone know can I send a money order?

Received my spring box! So feeling lucky and big Thank you to Doug, @G-paS and the rest of the co-op team as well as breeders @Budderton @Emeraldgreen @BasementBeans @Jinglepot @Kushking902 @buckaroobonsai and @DougDawson (again! :four_leaf_clover:) and all the other breeders and folks who make overgrow such a great place to be with events like this!

13 Likes

Would like to send a Big Thank You to all the breeders, seed donators and to the host of people responsible for putting this on. All of you are the people who put OG in Overgrow. Thank you so much. Peace and happy growing

9 Likes

Money order is a possible payment option?

1 Like

Not sure…but made an e-check payment week or so ago, and money has not been drawn from the account yet…

3 Likes

I don’t think money order is an option. That means he had to physically handle a money order. Way more work.

Cash is great, and a tracked bubble mailer isn’t gonna break the bank on you.

5 Likes