Received Spring 2023 Box

The containers come from this link but they need to be purchased in packs of 1000. You can get smaller quantities off Ebay and such. Just look for the number on the bottom of each container. I like the smaller ones as they have more than enough room for a 1/8 teaspoon of seeds with plenty of room to spare. The bigger ones are more expensive, add weight and have tons of wasted space. Here is the web site.

https://www.lacontainerstore.com/

10 Likes

Seeds arrived today for me as well. All safe and sound. Thank you to everyone that make this co-op box happen.

7 Likes

I also received my Spring box ‘23 today, since I joined after being invited in the middle of last November, so I had missed out timing-wise for the fall box ‘22.

Thank you so very much to all growers, distributors, donators, etc…

@Gpaw @DougDawson @G-paS @Pigeonman @Islayhearts @Craigson15 @Kushking902 y’all are awesome.

Plus the other growers, distributors and donators who I’m forgetting, all of your kindness and efforts certainly are helping out so many people across the globe!

I am very hyped to have these in hand after my e-check was returned by my bank when I tried to pay my shipping costs.

Happy Growing and Peace!! :peace_symbol:

20 Likes

Spring Box arrived today. Thanks to everyone for their hard work.

7 Likes

Look at that, @G-paS is carpet bombing the USA with Spring boxes. We are so lucky to have her here with us fellow OGers. The work she puts in on these boxes is amazing. Big time respect. :v:

26 Likes

@G-paS did my payment ever go through? I wanted to ask on the Spring ‘23 box thread but it was locked. I did the whole payment thing where I had to connect my bank account and it says it worked but I didn’t get a confirmation email. I added my username to the donation. So if it went through, it should be clear by who. If not, I’ll try again.

1 Like

I know mine went into my spam box for some reason.

1 Like

My Spring Box arrived today, also! Thank you to all who volunteer their time to make this happen! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Received mine today too thanks to all who put this together

2 Likes

Alright! Spring box has dropped! Thank you! To all involved I got nothing but madd love and respect for everyone who helped make this possible! From the donation to the grower to the packing, sorting , labeling , designing and distribution oh and don’t let me forget @Sebring thanks bro! Y’all don’t have to but you do and I appreciate it oh and @G-paS I found it! :slight_smile: Thank you too :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Received mine this evening. A Great Big Thanks to all involved. :v:t4:

Gary

6 Likes

nice! i think we just made the cutoff for the initial mailing. mine was missing the oger also, please hit me up if you get a lead.

thank you @G-paS for all the efforts and donating your free time. hope you are also healing well and staying medicated :smiley: many thanks to all the growers that also donated their time and resources!

3 Likes

Received my package today! Much thanks to everyone involved, your efforts are greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

Did the green dot card method work?

1 Like

those Cobra Lips are not from me
just to keep things straight… :fire:

3 Likes

Judging from the “shipped” list in the other thread, I would say yes it worked, because I see @BRMTreefarmer on that list.

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and to each of the Overgrower’s involved in this box-run. -Very much looking forward to fruitfully multiplying the wonderful genetics being shared here. -Thank you for making this community what it is.

8 Likes

Can’t remember if I signed up for them or not, but if I did, they are yours. I’ll let you know when my package shows up

3 Likes

My name was on the outgoing list but I dont remember giving out my address for delivery. @G-paS did you have that or do you need it?

1 Like

They were sent to the address where you entered your payment info.

4 Likes