Received Spring 2023 Box

It’s a shame, I understand why but I was looking forward to the flo repo especially!!

Oh well I guess I will not be signing up anymore preservation runs !
I don’t want to put my info out there or impose on members to arrange payment for me !

Or get taken again

Paps

9 Likes

Received the 2023 Spring Box yesterday. Thanks for the work here folks.

I will continue that work with these genetics in our common effort to OVERGROW THE WORLD! :smile:

5 Likes

So with the other thread locked there is no way to ask questions about this. Maybe someone is willing to answer here.

Is there actually any effort being made to find other payment methods? Not trying to be shitty, but with the other thread locked, I feel pretty in the dark here.

If not, that’s fine, just let us know.

Alternatively, if someone is willing to be my middle man, let me know. I’ll send you the cash, and some beans if you want too. :+1:

6 Likes

I rec’d a payment receipt acknowledgment, nothing else. I’ve already received my box, it was sent before checks cleared, which is cool. But I just want to be sure if ultimately my payment doesn’t go thru for some reason that I pay my fair share.

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you man, and I’ll make the same offer. In the mean time I’m just gonna chill in the corner lookin like this

got a lift? :sob:

3 Likes

I don’t see the payments. I just see the orders.
I will be downloading the most recent orders Tomorrow.

The address you used on the site is were the seeds are mailed.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

I think most of us are. I’m sure there will be a payment method thread at some point.

2 Likes

Maybe this will help some of you out. @G-paS posted this in another thread :peace_symbol:

“”“Sebring has stated that if people want to send cash in an envelope with their information that is fine. BUT, with the mail the way it is, it is at the senders risk.”"’

15 Likes

Thank You I just came here to post it :upside_down_face:

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Thank you! Regular old mail is fine for me. I am a cheap date. If it don’t make it I will send you another dub.

3 Likes

Hooray! Cash in the mail works for me, it’s not too much money to send a bubble mailer with tracking anyway.

I just checked the site, and it looks like echeck or bank transfer are still the only options. Where do we find the address?

Thank you again for all the work you’re doing here @G-paS!

6 Likes

I gotta check the mail when I get home now lol
I can’t wait to try the OGer. I’ve been waiting for her since the day I heard about her :relieved:

Thank you ALL for your hard work in making this possible.

All who opened up their vaults & hearts, & chose to donate their precious seeds so that they can be shared to overgrow the world.

Thank you to all the amazing growers, I’ve watched almost every grow, and the results of everyones was amazing :raised_hands: I envy many of your skills.

And thank you to all who helped in distribution!
I know it was a daunting task, something I don’t think I could do. The organization and tedious job of sperating, labeling, and mailing out every single members package is greatly appreciated.

This years box almost wasnt possible. If you didn’t jump at the opportunity to help this community, non of us would be able to try these beautiful genetics. Thank you :green_heart::metal:

And I can’t forget a a member I consider a great friend of mine, tho we have never met. @buckaroobonsai. Thank you for always offering, and helping me when I need it.
If it weren’t for you I would not be receiving anything this year as I had no way to pay.
I hope I can one day return all the generosity & kindness you’ve shown me.

Stay safe OG
:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank You… appreciate y’all working to arrange an alternative for some of us.

4 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up just yet, there was a little snafu with the OGer again, so it may not be in your box. It’s getting fixed, but there are a few of us who didn’t get it due to a small mailing error

5 Likes

Just shows that patience and time being asked for was a pretty reasonable ask. :v:

5 Likes

Oh.
Well, it’s okay.
I’m a very patient man ha
If something happened with her again, I know things will be fixed eventually if possible.
If not, I can always try to find her here someplace.

2 Likes

Sorry for the assumption. Looks like Sebrings software was convinced it was paid. Maybe it takes longer to clear going thru the card. Is there a record of anything on the charge card , like the purchase?

Seems like we’re all just posting when we get it in this thread, so I’m here saying ayyyyy got my package in the mail today. Very stoked, thanks to all involved.

3 Likes

@BasementBeans , is the overflow list for tiger berry a separite thing from the spring box ?

: )

I got Tigerberry along with Tiger Queen in the Spring Box.

They were packaged differently.

I was on overflow list too.

2 Likes