ReikoX's Auto Projects

I don’t believe it’s possible to achieve any sizeable type plant off a auto once it’s clock starts it’s veg then flower ,clones would stall and be midgets

4 Likes

That is what I have read as well. I was just wondering if anyone had tested and had any different results.

1 Like

12 Likes

What I’ve noted with @ReikoX autos is they throw pistils very fast. One of the lowryder x ultraviolet I ran showed sex 10 days from breaking the surface. It takes longer to root a flowering photoperiod cutting than if you’d cloned it in veg. Autos don’t allow that time frame so I really doubt it could yield anything worthwhile cloning an auto if you could even get it to grow roots :+1:

8 Likes

My buddy kept some auto flowers in veg by giving them 24 hrs light ,he was able to make clones but if the plant received any dark it would flip to flower, in the end it was way more work then it was worth, easier to start new auto seeds and breed for desired traits.

3 Likes

@Heritagefarms & @Esrgood4u
Thanks for the help, I figured as much, but wanted to make sure.

1 Like

These autos are definitely done at around 10.5 weeks old. I’ll be chopping them this weekend or early next week. I am sure the seeds are well formed by now. Once they are dry, I will give them a couple weeks to cure before removing them from the plant material. I’ll most likely make a batch of bubble hash from the remains before pressing out for rosin. I have accidentally squished a seed before and it ruins the rosin IMO.

25 Likes

Yeah autos don’t yield as much as photos do :laughing: them colas look as thick as Arnies forearms :muscle: keep doing your thing and proving that statement wrong @ReikoX :+1:

10 Likes

imagine if you wouldnt have wasted your time and grew some photos :wink:

10 Likes

My biggest yield ever from a single plant was from an auto :+1: if my veg tent was slightly higher I’d run a couple every grow

6 Likes

When I look over at reiko’s thread and I see those colas! :drooling_face: if my auto comes out anything like these I will be doin the floss :joy:

8 Likes

@ReikoX is a total legend. I had the pleasure of growing some of his lowryder x ultraviolet. It was worth it for the smell alone :heart_eyes: it was stunning. the smoke and stone was on point but not to strong. A daytime smoke :+1:I’d definitely run them again

10 Likes

Beauties! That tall one on the right is an absolute UNIT lol

3 Likes

Dark Devil F2 by @Mr.Sparkle is fox tailing!

33 Likes

:imp:

…if only there were two of those little ‘horns’…

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Whoa! @ReikoX! Don’t try this at home kids! That is a spectacular Dark Devil. Be careful with that shit bro. It can be devastating as you well know!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I’ve tried cloning autos. Total waste of time. The flowering time is triggered at germination and nothing stops it.

10 Likes

I heard a rumor once that cold will keep them in veg, but never tried it. Not sure how cold is cold either…

8 Likes

And they are chopped down.

23 Likes

Thanks for the info, @ReikoX The cold thing sounds interesting.

6 Likes