ReikoX's Auto Projects

Delicious Seeds or Sweet Seeds have been some of my favorites.

9 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll have a look!

3 Likes

I cant remember was that your first run with these narrow taller pots? If so did you like the results? Volume aside did the tallness help in your opinion?

4 Likes

Oh ok I just got it! Lol. I was one of those until I grew the Dark Devil. That shit made me a believer buddy!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Hard to pick a favorite out of the bunch @ReikoX, those all look awesome!

4 Likes

impressive automatics. I was intrigued by the narrow and tall flowerpots. :smiley: Do you think they have an influence? I noticed the size has an effect to a certain extent, but I didnā€™t think of the shape of the pot. Or am I thinking like a stoned jerk :smiley:

BTW Sweet Seeds are also my favorites about autos :wink: What you mean about Fast Buds?

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the longest youā€™ve ever let one of the Lowryder UV go?

Have one four/five weeks of flower today, maybe eight weeks old total and intended to pollinate her, except the males took dumb long to pop; Would hate for her to run out of steam before the seeds are fully developed.

5 Likes

Theres always so much cool and interesting things going on on your thread(spent alot of last night going through it). If theres room when it comes around I would like to be added to the list if possible please.

3 Likes

It is not my first time using these tree pots, I used to run a SOG with clones in these pots. It is my first time running autos and coco chips in these pots. The goal was to get a longer tap root and, thus, a taller plant. That and the larger volume worked about as well as expected. One thing Iā€™ll say though, they sure get top heavy. If I didnā€™t have the holders, things would have gotten messy for sure.

Honestly, the Sugar Black Rose I reversed was the best smelling of the bunch. I was quite upset to have to chuck ā€œhimā€. The smaller Dark Devil has the most frost.

The Red Poison have a nice smell and are the chunky. The Alaskan Purple is not purple at all, and has the most variation between plants. Finally, the Ghost Toof are tall with long internodes.

The longest Iā€™ve run any of the Lowryder crosses is 10 weeks. Seeds generally take 4-6 weeks to mature fully, you might be hard pressed to finish them. That being said, I did let the Dark Purple go 12 weeks to finish up some seeds. The ones that fell out while trimming were definitely done.

Added!

10 Likes

I didnā€™t have great luck with them but I canā€™t blame it on the container (;))ā€¦ I found that 3 would lodge easily in a 5 gallon bucket but these holder things sound much better.

The pitcher-submersion/flood thing was nice though.

:thumbsup: Nicely done.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Divyder at 9w 1day

next time Iā€™m gonna try a bigger pot and possibly do outdoor as the season is coming up here soon and they would be small enough to do in the side yard. Debating on doing the outdoor part though as we live in town but they would be in a visually secluded area.

14 Likes

Sweet plants, those Alaskans looks super chunky. The red poison looks like a football lol

3 Likes

Aight so she must be 4weeks flo, 7 weeks total, because thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll be done in fewer than 3 more weeks. Will throw a couple pics up one day, maybe, if I remember and can get a good one. lol. Sheā€™s a beauty. Good lookin out :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Man those UV#1 x low Ryder stank. Still do stink. I dried them over two weeks and the buds were tiny so maybe that was the ticket.

Very fruity tasting and smelling. Yield was terrible though. They got to be nearly 3 feet. For an auto indoors I thought this was quite large. Just would not stop stretching.

Thank you. Looking forward to running more of what you gave me.

5 Likes

These are the Dark Purple buds I trimmed. Not too impressed, but the color is cool. EDIT: added picture.

14 Likes

Good picture? Not really.
Good plant? I think so.

18 Likes

@ReikoX. Have you put out a link for shipping payments yet? Just want to make sure I donā€™t forget and get it taken care of. Thanks again for all your hard work and great advice.

4 Likes

I ship my seeds in a greeting card at no charge. :+1::seedling:

17 Likes

Reikoforged Lowryder X UltraViolet gave me more seeds (F3 i think?) than Iā€™d planned so Iā€™m soaking 20 for a 24" smartpot outside. Initial smoke test is SHARP sour fruit & because I cut early theyā€™re all THC & made me paranoid. :thumbsup: :joy:

The latest observation (& ā€˜duhā€™ moment) was the quick drying because theyā€™re small. :blush: Iā€™ll get a picture up here today some time.

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

@ReikoX have you done any experiments with taking clones off of Autos? I know most say not to do it, but I was wondering if you had any data on Auto clones. Thanks for all your hard work

3 Likes