ReikoX's Auto Projects

12 Likes

some flower off the latest run of ultraviolet pictures still suck but I am working on it

17 Likes

Nice, I expected that cross to be a flop, but a lot of people liked it. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

Sometimesthat’s when you find the true gold cultivars :v: i really love the fruity/skunky mix it’s got going on. My summer grow will be much nicer than my winter windowsill grow :joy: in full sun i expect these ladies(wishful thinking) to go wild :grin:

8 Likes

It’s my first grown/smoked auto(I don’t count my dingle ‘varnish pheno’ Dark Devil dry sift test); can’t complain at all & we’ll see what the flowers are like on the inbred offspring in a couple of months.

I was really surprised at the THC punch & it had a decent sharp sour fruit smell/taste…burned through it quick. :grin:

For whatever reason the (elRuv F3) seeds I made had a 10%ish germ rate & was male-heavy (too cold?) but the Red Cherry Berry X elRuv germinated at about 75%; the search for the auto-flowering boy & girl there will be in about a month.

:pray: (rubbing greedy hands)

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

If you haven’t already, send me PM with a name and address for the giveaway. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

I was just looking at the other thread… one question… I saw where you said the autos give a way to fill a spot in veg or flower… Will they perform okay in 12/12 from the start or better to just put it on the patio. Warming enough, here.

Thanks, peace

3 Likes

The more light you give them, up to about 20 hours, the better they will perform IME.

11 Likes

Why not just 24 on? Does the 4 hrs of dark have enough benefit to outway the shortened grow that may come with having them wide open till they finish. Curious I am @ReikoX…

6 Likes

In my experience, the autos go to sleep (leaf posture changes) even if the lights are on 24 hours. It just wastes electricity to run them more. The plant still needs a rest IMO.

13 Likes

Thank you for that lil’ bite of wisdom. Tasty in deed!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I agree.

I don’t even use 24/0 in veg for photo plants. If you’re hitting them with enough light that the DLI exceeds the plant’s maximum rate of photosynthesis at a given stage, it can have negative consequences. That’s easier to do than you might think with powerful LED lights close to the canopy in a small reflective area. That’s just one factor to keep in mind.

Plants need that rest period for multiple reasons.

12 Likes

“Phototoxicity is real” - @ReikoX

And it is… I think it unwise to let a place to grow with out a rest period… Makes for odd plants that try to push too hard and ruin themselves in their own wake…

20/4 works well enough or even 18/6 or 19/5

11 Likes

Blasphemy! :prayer_beads: :cross:

9 Likes

Ya 19/5 just sounds weird lol. What do you run for veg plants?

6 Likes

I use a 18/6 veg, 20/4 autos and 12/12 for photos.

8 Likes

Honestly my veg plants run 16/8, keeps them tighter noded for the first while and sets them into a nice, truly in between veg and flower cycle and keeps them on the verge of either side

7 Likes

How did the auto cbd project turn out im thinking bout trying to track down some reg auto cbd genetics my self

5 Likes

I’d like to try some of your new auto crosses out matey

4 Likes

@Sebring is doing a cbd auto run ( i think he’s fem ‘ing them too.) - i know he has a website for the cbd auto’s and other cbd stuff .!? You should find it no probs just google ‘Sebring Seeds’ and you should find it.
Hope this helps ,bud …
Gaz

6 Likes