ReikoX's Auto Projects

Late to the party here @ReikoX but definitely pulling up a chair.
Looking to do similar projects w autos this outdoor season and reading through this thread has provided invaluable info - appreciate your time and effort in sharing all that you’re doing and accomplishing.

3 Likes

HERE! PRESENT!
I’ll bring sweet tea and some pork skins!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

3 Likes

@ReikoX you always have beautiful looking plants :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Haven’t updated this thread in a minute. The JLO F2 have been harvested and tested for CBD. Two of the plants had CBD and THC (according to bioassay) and I will be using those seeds for the next phase. I plan to document the grow here. These are regular seeds, and 25% should be autoflowering, so with 12 plants, odds are pretty good I will get a male and a female autoflowering plant. So, I plan to start 12 plants of both the CBD varieties and move this project to full autoflowering. The plan is to run these in small pots of coco chips with Jack’s 321 nutrients. Here I have some coco chips soaking in tap water with 1 teaspoon of epsom salt per gallon.

17 Likes

Haven’t shown these in a while, but here they are now. Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil (by @Mr.Sparkle) at 8.5 weeks bringing out the fall colors. These plants are 8.5 weeks from germination. I would guess they have another week at least. They have been given basically water only in a Coot’s mix.

35 Likes

Those do have some beautiful colors. Colors only a ghost rose x Cookie devil could create! Hope they are potent and tasty. :yum:

As always, good work @ReikoX

9 Likes

Nice, nice, nice!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Im going to go ahead and document this here since my workshop thread is rather crowded due to the Free Seed Fridays.

Popping some JLO #3 and #5 looking to move these to full auto while keeping the CBD content.

Cleaned up the QT tent to sprout the seeds and segregate the males.

22 Likes

JLO F2 seeds transplanted from rooters to the tree pots and fed Jack’s 321.

19 Likes

Nice pots. Are you hand watering those? You prefer the Jacks over MegaCrop? Enlightenment is requested please. Much love.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

I’m manually flooding them right like I did in the last FAM. This is my first time using the Jack’s, but using my tap water it was in pH range with no adjustments.

8 Likes

@ReikoX

What an epic thread-

4 Likes

Epic indeed. Stuff like this really makes me want to get off my ass, and run a boatload of autos. Reiko and Sparkle really have it going.

7 Likes

The JLO plants are doing well. So far I am liking the Jack’s 321. It is pretty stable in the pH department. If you wonder how I’m watering these, I put them in a tub for 15 minutes a day as a manual flood and drain. I then return the nutrients back to a bucket with a lid I use as a resivoir. I can fit 1/2 of them at a time, so it takes a little over 1/2 hour per day to feed these.

26 Likes

Made a gif out of the last Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil grow. Click here.

23 Likes

Won’t show me😔

1 Like

Me either, not sure why it won’t link…

1 Like

Dang. I was excited. Hope it’s a simple fix. :+1:

1 Like

Try the link above

3 Likes

That’s impressive seeing them fill in like that! Nice work.

3 Likes