ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

The plant made me do it :green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX, just got the package yesterday and ill be popping some soon!

11 Likes

I just got mine today . Thank you Reiko. I look forward to popping these

7 Likes

Hey @ReikoX, just checking to see if you had my info for these seeds. I haven’t seen anything and i don’t remember if i gave you my info lol

4 Likes

Keeping an eye on any future runs. :dizzy::eyes:

3 Likes

It should have been sent out last week. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

still bummed out about missing this run but I am still messing with uv and DD genetics that came from your workshop so I guess i will get over it lol grow on my friends as always looking good

5 Likes

Woo hoo!!! I got a card today! Thank you!! @ReikoX

6 Likes

Thanks so much, received my Hallmark tonight.
Very appreciative,

Regards,
mike28086

4 Likes

My care package arrived today! Thanks ReikoX, always get a chuckle when I see “Trevor Lahey” on the envelope :slight_smile:

Think I’ll run these in the cabinets this upcoming round too!

11 Likes

I received mine today up here in Canuckistan, so they survived the border. Thank you!

Now I’ll just have to work them into my grow schedule . . . :wink:

8 Likes

I’ll be checking the mail here in a few days I’m hoping mine are inside!

4 Likes

Got mine today as well, thank you very much man.

4 Likes

@ReikoX Greetings from Brazil!!! Received mine just now! Lunching very happy :yum: :four_leaf_clover: :pray:

5 Likes

I just put 4 in water, and got the grow bags ready in the garden for them once they hatch :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@ReikoX Mahalo nui Loa brotha , everything arrived safe cheers and happy Growing , exited to put some in water but my wife who bring me the pack yesterday night from the box was like , nice ,but tou can’t germinate right now you have too much plants i was like dammit lmao , as soon as my autoflower finish , buahahah i think 2 will fall im some wayer and 2 big fabric pots lmao

14 Likes

I had a couple of letters to open sitting on the kitchen bench when my wife got home from work, she looked at them and said “so who is sending you love letters” and I thought to myself well its a fair chance this one with the sunmoon on the front miiigght just be…

Hehehe feeling the love, thankyou @ReikoX

19 Likes

Hopefully that means mine are close to landing! Happy days.

7 Likes

@ReikoX got your gift today, thanks so much. Love my stickers. Huge Mario and sexy women fan. :joy::v:

13 Likes

Looks like I should check the PO box again. :innocent:

6 Likes