ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Thank you @ReikoX, this arrived for me today…

Unfortunately for me, the 3 on the left were damaged a bit, but no worries on my part. They are not crushed, just chipped up a bit, so they very well might still be viable… only one way to find out… Regardless, I appreciate the time and effort, not only sending these but creating them for others to try. Looking forward to growing these out…

I did however put your slap up in the correct position, and it now adorns an appropriate place on my cabinet…

As the card says…

Peace
DaFozz

14 Likes

I want my stickers!
I’m also hanging for the bonus that comes with it.
The ol postie might be up for a gobfull if i can catch up with her come Wednesday and there’s no mail waiting!!

3 Likes

Mine made it safe as well, @ReikoX. Thank you bro. I like the packaging, ;-). I have to get with you for the source on that material… I think I know… Still had a major indention from the machine… I can always tell by looking at the envelope after things are all out.

4 Likes

Yeah, I usually use a bigger piece and add an additional ounce stamp. Bet if I put cotton swabs in both pieces it would help prevent that. As for the source of the material, it is corrugated plastic. I got mine at lowes.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/PLASKOLITE-White-Corrugated-Plastic-Sheet/3381288

4 Likes

Maybe toothpicks or something more rigid in the other empty channels? Mine were unscathed for the record :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I didn’t pull mine out but it looked to have stayed in tact even with the heavy indentation in the envelope from the machine…perfect shape of the plastic. I might look now to be sure… I was pretty happy when I saw it… looked bombproof.

4 Likes

Awesome… all my seeds are in perfect shape. And, it looks like I got a bonus seed! peace

6 Likes

Much appreciated @ReikoX! Unfortunately my beans came pulverized, not a single one salvageable. Flippin USPS… Looked like bag shake coming out of the plastic :confused:. In any case, the slaps are still really awesome, and I definitely appreciate the effort. I was hoping for the best since paintedfire420’s came in pristine. Oh well. I’ll keep an eye out for when you make them available for the s/h fee. Thank you again!

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I’ll see if I can get those re-sent to you.

11 Likes

I really appreciate it, but I’m fine if I have to wait for the “paid” packs too. I dont expect you to go out of your way to fix USPS’s screw up when you put up the time, effort and money to spread the love in the first place. It’s still gonna be probably a month til I can drop them anyway, finances are in shambles (work just hasnt been bringing in money this last month). Just trying to save my cars and apartment right now, and have to drive 850 miles to Indiana, then back, to save a close friend of my wife and I from a really bad relationship next week to boot. Wish I could turn the crap life continuously throws at me into compost to overgrow the world lol

10 Likes

I received mine on the same day too.

Cheers @ReikoX :wink:

15 Likes

I keep checking the mailbox with anticipation. Cant wait to pop some outside. Love the stickers too.

7 Likes

Dude, it comes in waves huh? I was on a pretty good even high with life for a couple of years and like a light switch, things became pretty challenging this last winter… Stay strong, and take the high road…

Big ups for helping a friend in need. I took on a roommate who really need it and I only just barely got here myself… all the more reason.

If @ReikoX runs out first, I’ll donate half of my seeds … and then we would have to flip for the extra seed the ended up in my pack. heh.

Hope things end up well. It aint easy being a helper to people sometimes but it’s right. .peace

6 Likes

Definitely comes in waves. 5 years ago I had a great job, my wife gave birth to my twins and life was good. Only issue was my wife getting mad when i worked too much lol. 2 years ago it all fell apart. I won’t hijack the thread with all the details, but it’s a daily struggle to not be crushed by the weight of life and keep it from touching the kids.

I appreciate the kind words. I believe ReikoX is sending a replacement pack, but if not he’s going to make the rest available soon for a small s/h fee. I’ll just pick some up from him then. I also have some photo seeds from paintedfire420, as well as several packs of co-op beans that MOTR is holding on to for me til I can use em to save on shipping. Was hoping to have the autos sitting here ready to go ASAP (prohibition state, kids, wifes nervous and wants a couple trial runs before I’m tempted to make mothers n clones) to get some consistent meds for my wifes depression, but life has it’s own plans lol. Maybe it just was the cosmos telling me the time isnt right yet. Who knows?

9 Likes

Little does my post man know how close he came to getting the one bang :blush:

Thanks to the main man @ReikoX for his special seedz :rofl:

17 Likes

I’d still slap the postman for stressing you out :rofl:

8 Likes

Haha tbh I’m glad they came cos I’d said to the mrs if he’s not brought them by Friday then he’s a thieving bastard an I’ll crack him an I wouldn’t of lost face I’d of clapped him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Patience pays off I guess :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Patience is key with everything cannabis related mate :+1:

8 Likes

Life rolls in cycles. I believe the rough times serve to remind us to really appreciate the joys however small and to really be in the moment when they come. Sending love and light to all especially those in dark times

9 Likes

Now, back to the beans! This is one hell of a way to overgrow Reiko! Spreading hundreds of seeds to the og literally all overgrowing the world. It’s very exciting!

9 Likes