ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Yes I still have yours and G‐Pas

3 Likes

Always fun to watch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 Likes

same here

Always makes my Friday.

Yep, on Fridays don’t water plants or drink anything. One Friday I had to cross my legs before it was over :shushing_face:

Good Man! You are a great OGer. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I told you in another post to watch out for me :flying_saucer: :smiling_imp:

Not sure, but hang with me to make sure.
:seedling: :heartpulse: :green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s beat, guess it’s time to straighten out your priorities @Dirtron! Want seeds or do you want a job? Make a choice.

Just kidding bud. I’d like to offer up a 5 pack of Blood Lotus as well. If you’re interested PM your addy.

So am I your good luck charm or vise versa? :laughing:

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!!

:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Damn I actually won something, never happens… big ups @ReikoX and to his free seed Friday’s

13 Likes

Ok… so next Friday I’m camping out in this thread. Sun up to sun down. :sun_with_face:
Idk exactly why I chose today to go shopping for this big weekend. I just at least want to be around to try n call DIBS
:triumph:

8 Likes

Am I
too late? :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

1 Like

@BigMike55 @Slick1

Thanks guys for watching out but I don’t need or deserve any special consideration. I catch up on the weeks posts over my lunch and hope that the update happens while I am reading. I am sure there are lots of members who can’t even log in at all on Fridays. I have been pretty close a few times, ± 20 min, so I might get it one day, The sharks do circle pretty thick in here on Fridays! That said if either of you want to send some OG love my way that OK by me.

8 Likes

That’s what OG is man! PM the addy when you get a chance. I can’t remember the exact strains that went into the Blood Lotus but they’re all Bodhi strains crossed.

5 Likes

Mr. Sparkle does one on Saturday as well. In case you didn’t know. I love OG!

4 Likes

I didn’t even know this. Which of his threads does he do it in?

3 Likes

I have not seen action today yet but usually gets heavy.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Me-

Damn how am I still out of likes?

11 Likes

Mr. Sparkle is in the same generosity group as RiekoX. Awesome generous knowledgeable guys. Pretty cool to get free quality beans just for stopping by. But do some reading. Good info in there (and here).

1 Like

Was it a cold night? @Slick1

1 Like

Yeah I’m seeing that now. Even if you don’t win the seeds you could definitely soak up some knowledge in there!

Not too bad, the thought of my Ghost Rose victory kept me pretty warm :laughing:

Getting some mileage out of the tent though!

4 Likes

Damnit @ReikoX I missed a chance to get my hands on those epic Ghost Rose again, I thought there werent many left, hopefully that’s not the last and I have a crack at them again!

Check this Ghost Rose out from January 2020!!

For the intersex issues, the pollen sacs only seem to appear on the lower 1/3 or so of the plant and never the top, so just keep an eye at week 3 onwards and if you see anything suspicious just strip everything off the bottom of the plant and you shouldn’t see many, if any, more.

37 Likes

woah,looks great"!!

3 Likes