ReikoX's Workshop 2023

Watching and making a whole bunch of room in my :brain: for all the knowledge I’m gonna absorb from you’re new thread @ReikoX :grinning:

12 Likes

2023 workshop, count me in. :grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

So far the carbon filter is keeping up. :wink:

11 Likes

New to the Workshop. How are you caring for the ZH in the cups?

2 Likes

And what a good looking start you have there @ReikoX

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Solo cup challenge. :+1:

Edit. You asked how, not why. Hempy style cups, 60% perlite, 40% vermiculite. Feeding Jack’s 321.

28 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks. I dropped outta the challenge from a place of pure fear.

10 Likes

Think I’ma pull up a chair.

6 Likes

Ayo @ReikoX, I’ll be lurking about, just like I was last year. I bless this 2023 grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

I keep almost scooping some of Dukes work… but I haven’t pulled the trigger. Those monsters are tempting, but I know I’m not you :rofl::bear::pray::purple_heart:

11 Likes

:eye: :eye: :eye:

Excited to see what this year brings!

:robot:

8 Likes

Just got a afterthought… numbskull autos looks interesting to grow with equal THC/CBD :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Happy New Year!!! Nice!!! tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

thats a mighty fine workshop u gots there. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been somewhat following along with a couple of guys on the dominion discord. The DD’s seem to be pretty stout plants. You getting some pretty good funk off these babies? the reported smells are pretty all over the place.

6 Likes

So far it’s mostly sweet and dank. Duke suggests 75 days, so it may change in the next few weeks.

15 Likes

Yeah I seen a couple people claiming sweeter smells… I’ll be keep an eye on progress. Been eyeballing some skunkband v2

5 Likes

Crazy story… When i went to Afterthoughtauto’s I saw a picture of the BettyBoop coffee shop, the same one I went to for a week while I was in Amsterdam in 2004 writing reports for OverGrow and ICMAG at the 17th Hightimes Canna Cup. Turns out was favorite place to stop by for the seed breeder from 2003 to closing, It is the same place where Quentin Tarantino wrote most of pulp fiction. Thank you sooooo very much for the referral, looking forward to seeing what the two of you do together in the future.
Have a absolutely outstanding Friday!

13 Likes

Dominion Diesel girls are finishing up fast now. Gave them one last bloom feed last night. Turned the lights down to 70% and added the UV and IR supplemental lights for the last two weeks. Here we are at day 50F, guessing they will go 65 days tops.

Far red lights stay on for the last 15 minutes of the cycle.

59 Likes

hey @ReikoX - I trust you are keeping well and had pleasant Christmas!
Just a quickie naroud the lights - the reds, UVA/B - how are you finding the end product? Is it noticeable, especially on yeh hash making front.

Thanks
Z

2 Likes