ReikoX's Workshop 2023

New year, new thread. This is a continuation of my previous grow logs: ReikoX’s Workshop, ReikoX’s Workshop Rebuild 2020, ReikoX’s Workshop 2021, and ReikoX’s Workshop 2022. Not a whole lot has changed since my last thread, but to review I have a 4x6 flower room and a 4x4 veg room. The 4x6 flower room runs about 720W of LED lighting and has three 30-gallon no-till beds watered with Tropf Blumats. The 4x4 veg room has about 150W of bridgelux lighting in a stacked configuration for bonsai mothers, clones, and seed starts. It also has a 100W light on the top shelf for autos.

We will jump in right where the last thread left off with Dominion Diesel at day 45F.

Zak Haze S1 at day 21F. I cleaned up the lower branches to make it easier to water them.

130 Likes

Looking forward to what 2023 brings the workshop! Good vibrations @ReikoX !

11 Likes

That Dominion Diesel looks unreal. Bet it stinks your grow room out bro.

12 Likes

Watching and making a whole bunch of room in my :brain: for all the knowledge I’m gonna absorb from you’re new thread @ReikoX :grinning:

12 Likes

2023 workshop, count me in. :grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

So far the carbon filter is keeping up. :wink:

11 Likes

New to the Workshop. How are you caring for the ZH in the cups?

2 Likes

And what a good looking start you have there @ReikoX

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Solo cup challenge. :+1:

Edit. You asked how, not why. Hempy style cups, 60% perlite, 40% vermiculite. Feeding Jack’s 321.

28 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks. I dropped outta the challenge from a place of pure fear.

10 Likes

Think I’ma pull up a chair.

6 Likes

Ayo @ReikoX, I’ll be lurking about, just like I was last year. I bless this 2023 grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

I keep almost scooping some of Dukes work… but I haven’t pulled the trigger. Those monsters are tempting, but I know I’m not you :rofl::bear::pray::purple_heart:

11 Likes

:eye: :eye: :eye:

Excited to see what this year brings!

:robot:

8 Likes

Just got a afterthought… numbskull autos looks interesting to grow with equal THC/CBD :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Happy New Year!!! Nice!!! tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

thats a mighty fine workshop u gots there. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been somewhat following along with a couple of guys on the dominion discord. The DD’s seem to be pretty stout plants. You getting some pretty good funk off these babies? the reported smells are pretty all over the place.

6 Likes

So far it’s mostly sweet and dank. Duke suggests 75 days, so it may change in the next few weeks.

15 Likes

Yeah I seen a couple people claiming sweeter smells… I’ll be keep an eye on progress. Been eyeballing some skunkband v2

5 Likes