ReikoX's Workshop

Looks like big brother, but without a load of dumb exhibitionists making fools of themselves lol.

5 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one with cams :man_superhero:

3 Likes

Hey boss! Decided to stop by to see what’s up. Super nice nugs! Love the 16oz colas. #1 and #3 from that first picture on 1217 look especially special. Are those Jabbas stash? What’s the nose you’re getting on that strain? Chocolate or coffee from the Bubba at all?

1 Like

How that Zac Haze Reikox?
I love me some haxe and I love the whole mystique and drama behind the story too. Eventually when I get things dialed in better and gett a better, more consistent setup I’m gonna do a haze run to find the plant the change my life so many moons ago.
I got The Doors coming from MNS that I’m going to run with super silver haze, Neville’s Haze and ghost train haze. Hopefully by then I’ll have a whole tent that I can dedicate to flowering hazes and sativa’s.

1 Like

Grows like a Haze, smokes like an Indica. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

That’s pretty damn perfect. Nice job

2 Likes

The GC cuttings are still alive and kicking. Today makes 21 days in quarantine. They got another spray of Method1 PPS today. I’m pretty sure they are clean, but one more week will wont hurt.

10 Likes

Guess I missed it…what are the GC cuttings, and what came with them…guessing from PPS it is spider mites???

Lil fuckers…I got cuts with them too…did NOT continue treatments long enough, you know the rest.

I vote another week quarantine and more hits with PPS. Had I DONE THAT, I would not be treating plants 3 weeks into flower…argh!!!

4 Likes

The Green Crack (GC) cuttings came from an outside grow in CO. There was bug damage on them, so I’ve treated them as if they have the plague. I was already treating my garden for thrips, so they got Spinoaad on weeks 0 and 1. Method 1 weeks 2 and 3, then I’ll do a neem oil on weeks 4 and 5. This is also the same treatment the rest of my garden in veg is getting.

For the record, the plant these came off of is still healthy and growing well. I trust the source, but one can never be too careful. It is far easier to toss a few cuts than an entire run.

10 Likes

Same regime I used 'cept never heard of PP1. Used Spinosad, then Neem, back n forth.

3 Likes

It’s a mix of essential oils and hemp oil. It smells fantastic!

6 Likes

Does it work??? Says kills mites on contact…neither Neem or Spinosad do that…wonder if true???

2 Likes

Dont know only ever used it as a preventative. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

So one dose of Spinoaad for the week or daily for those weeks?

3 Likes

What causes the witch fingering. I had taken some cuts from a Bag seed. They’re growing out of it, but they were all rams horned until growing out. Even crazy mutations on some. They eventually grow out. Could damp soil cause roots to rot until they grow new healthy roots?

2 Likes

Clawed leaf ends is usually nitrogen toxicity or too much heat or light I find.

Damp soil won’t be a problem, soaking wet soil will though.

4 Likes

Yep thatd be it. I had some soil, wasn’t airy enough. Too compact. Stayed wet all the friggin time. Even under the hid and fans lol. Once the plant drew up the moisture, it’s finally throwing “flat” leaves. That makes perfect sense Shade. Lil hot too.

3 Likes

All of these are a once a week spray as a preventative. Two sprays, a week apart, will get rid of thrips IME.

In this case, its partially genetics and partially because they were starting to flower outdoors. Green Crack is a narrow leaf drug (NLD) cultivar. The middle one will probably make it as the new mother. Not sure if I will bother with the others…

Here is what they looked like when I first got them…

This is the plant they came from.

20 Likes

Holy shit @ReikoX. Excuse my English. That’s a gorgeous plant. They’ll straighten out and fly right. You got the magic wrist. I always learn something from you. NLD. Never tried green crack. Tried white/yellow lol. Jk I cant help it.:blush:I’m sorry that strain name kills me. You got it bro.:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I know this is depressing but here is my ReikoX FAM

Sure wise I could do it justice but way too much LITFA

12 Likes