Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

oh you are gonna love those two :wink: Congrats on the win!!
A few growers have finished both of these lines. @crownpoodle just recently finished up an Old Timers Stash grow and @Heliosphear and a few others have finished up the Coastal Blueberry. I’m thinkin you are going to really enjoy those :wink:

Congratulations to all the winners and HUGE thanx to @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 for putting on such a great multi day giveaways from all the generous donors.

5 Likes

To whoever just dropped their name on the wiki I overwrote u and I’m fine with doing it. I was already editing trying to add more prizes and not gonna retype all that because you couldnt let me finish my edit. So if it was u, may wanna put urself back in there, but let’s have some ettiquite and let someone finish, it’s not a race, the wiki will be up for hours

On a positive note, I’ve added 4 packs to each of the two winners, good luck yall

21 Likes

And they look like some bangers too! Thanks! @AzSeaindooin420

5 Likes

Thanks everyone who made this happen!! What a great 4th!!:fireworks:

4 Likes

That Aurora borealis x cdlc you tossed on sounds awesome :+1:t2: @AzSeaindooin420

5 Likes

The two plants of it were pretty nice :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you, @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear, for so much of a good time!!

Good luck to everyone for this 4th of July Main Event!

Sticking with my absolute favorite, number 31!

5 Likes

The main MAIN EVENT?!?!
Y’all are killing it!
Congratulations, thank you, and good luck EVERYONE!
:smiley::+1::grin::heart::smiley::yum::peace_symbol::us::fire::partying_face::clap:

5 Likes

Damn, what a list!
Thanks @Rhai88 and all donors.
Also thank you to all of OG for being an awesome family!

4 Likes

man you are making this a definate main event…

5 Likes

thanks ive been signing up and striking out a ton , but this is great thank you a bunch . I’m a dude by the way not that it matters. Happy 4th

5 Likes

Great giveaway @Rhai88 ! :tada::tada::tada:
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:
Awesome prizes everyone that donated

6 Likes

wiki is still open hit it up.post 3851

4 Likes

Happy America day to all you yanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is this giveaway also for non-americans?

Thank you to everyone involved, very generous! Such joy!

6 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 you overwrite me, are you going to fix it?

5 Likes

:boom:Wow! What a great giveaway!! Congrats to all the lucky winners!!! :boom:
:blush::green_heart:

1 Like

Ah, u must be the lucky winner my last comment scrolling up was referring to…

2 Likes

so what you are saying is it is my fault YOU overwrite me? And you are saying I have no etiquette. Do I have that correct?

4 Likes

Absolutely! Because proper ettiquite is when u see someone already editting u don’t race in there and try to drop ur name first so someone else has to cancel and try again. The wiki will tell u even prior to typing anything if someone is already editting, I know everyone is excited but we still need to respect that.

I sat and typed out 8 prizes and of 4 packs for each of the winners and u want me to rewrite up the whole thing because u just had to hurry and get ur name on a spot? Ignorance is bliss my friend.

Regardless it’s a holiday and this wasn’t meant to stir a shit pot, like I mentioned in my original post about it " if it was you, then you may want to go readd urself"

7 Likes

listen i didn’t race in there anywhere, I did not get any notice of a overwrite, and Idont overwrite ANYBODY. SO YOU CAN TAKE your BULLSHIT ACUSSATION AND SHOVE IT… I will take this up with @Rhai88

7 Likes