Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Thank you @Rhai88 it looks even better in person. This arrived before the blueberry diesel it might be lost.

12 Likes

Wow family…thats a excellent strand. Smokes guud… I’ll be waiting for your giveaway. Hoping on landing a pack :trophy:.:trophy:.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I sent this sticker out from the last round since you donated… the BBD hasn’t gone into the mail since you won it last night brother… lol I’ll get it out to you soon.

Glad the Holo landed safely though!

8 Likes

I won a pack about 3 to 4 weeks ago.

Uh, Yeahhh…I’m gonna need that shirt! :innocent:
the-office-yeah

3 Likes

@LedZeppelin I understand. @Tracker in process of receiving the poster.

Congratulations Winners one and all. Will be doing another poster giveaway on 4/20.

16 Likes

So cool

4 Likes

Just caught up on this party, and it looks like it was a real barn burner in here, glad to see all those happy winners . Looks like everybody did pretty good at not overwriting each other.

I missed out on a good portion of the festivities, had date night with the old lady. But will be ready next time… and again congrats to all the winners

5 Likes

Still time on the main event. @Mrgreenthumb !

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I missed that the main event was still open. I got in there just under you.

5 Likes

wooo hooo ill try #90 thanks to you ND ALL THE DONERS

4 Likes

All flips and cards are made up for the post office except for the unknown winner to be of the Poison Daddy F2’s! :rofl:

8 Likes

Ladies and GentzI’ve decided to draw the winner a bit earlier than the 24hr mark seeing as how I will not be home later on this evening since it is my wife’s birthday! So with that being said I have drawn the winner of last nights main event!

:rotating_light:MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE DONORS:rotating_light:

And the winner is

@THCeed I will contact you tomorrow and gather all of your information!

Thank you to all who participated!

46 Likes

Congrats @THCeed

9 Likes

@THCeed Im very glad you won! That’s positive energy coming back!

8 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed !

Great job @Rhai88 !

Happy birthday :tada::gift::confetti_ball: to your girl!

7 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed

giphy

10 Likes

Nice win @THCeed!!!

Thanks for the awesome giveaways @Rhai88 & all the donors!

12 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed ! :man_dancing: :partying_face: :partying_face: :man_dancing:
the-simpsons-homr-simspon
Send me those details sir!

11 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed !!!
Your great generosity deserves to be the big winner!

Hope you make f3 of that durban. :grimacing:
HG!

6 Likes