Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Yeah ,it was horrible up here .The bugs weren t as bad as usual .The conditions were just awful ,It seemed like it rained every day . Alot of people lost corn crops and other stuff from flooding out here in western mass … I grew some Blue Dream and it hated it here . I hope things get better next season for u and your community.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners…

1 Like

Congratulations to all the WINNERS :fire: :fire: :fire: :partying_face: :partying_face: :fireworks: :fireworks: :partying_face: :bomb: :bomb: :rocket: :rocket:
Thank u @Rhai88

3 Likes

Woooweee that’s awesome, thanks @Rhai88. Will be in touch with him.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners of Round 2 day 2!!!
And thanks @Rhai88 for being the Holiday Giveaway coordinator!!!

2 Likes

@Tripl3fastaction

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction so I can get up to speed. I look forward to growing them out. Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

congrats to the winners way to go :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

1 Like

Don’t overwrite anyone. HIT CANCEL, start again.

4 Likes

Congratulations Winners! @Tripl3fastaction @Scootsmcgoo122 @503BudMan

Awesomeness @Rhai88 :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Thx @Rhai88 for the BamBam F2 x BBD F2 win. It was unexpected as I was just playing for fun. Much Love. Congrats to all the winners today. PM incoming.

6 Likes

Way to go round 2 winners… Awesome ass job @Rhai88 . happy turkey day to be folks

4 Likes

Thank you, @anonymous4289 @CanuckistanPete @chronix , for the awesome donations, and all the more @Rhai88 for the coordination and requisite wiki-wrangling. Day two got slept through by a few minutes here, but it’s great to wake up and see the wake of it all. Hahah
Congrats, winners, and I hope you find something killer in each pack or puck.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to all winners! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::tada::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Rhai88 for organizing this event and all the GR8 OG’S that contributions for all to enjoy as well! :wink::star_struck::partying_face::confetti_ball::champagne::+1::facepunch::tada::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Tripl3fastaction, @Scootsmcgoo122 and @503BudMan.
Very nice Win.

Many Thanks @Rhai88.

4 Likes

Man thats beautiful, I love looking at blueberry bud …

1 Like

Hmm. Did you get me?

1 Like

This was a nice little collaboration with @DefNSmokn and myself. I will definitely be hunting through the beans I kept for myself. That is some beautiful cannabis my friend.

yes you were added onto the list.

8 Likes

Good morning!

I think that someone overwrote me…
But the wiki is closed… so I can not check

1 Like

Doesn´t allow me to edit previous post so:

Please read wiki etiquette and:

If you are writing and it says “someone has edited while you where writing…” or something alike. You have to cancel ALL, exit from wiki edit, and start from the beginning again. And if in Mobile or with bad connection, please click on reload page to update wiki. I saw some strange behaviours when editing from mobile with slow connections that it did not update wiki and I was editing a old version.

And other thing: If you open the wiki, and see someone is editing it (icon of user), then simply waiting till he/she ends NOT SOLVE NOTHING. You have to cancel and start OVER from the beginning.

We all where novices… and all done mistakes, but learn from them and not step twice on the same shit.

Happy growings overgrowers!

4 Likes