Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Shit, I just read this. I would have bean there Buddy. Reacted before I read the whole thread.

4 Likes

Hey :wave: @blowdout2269 where you at? @Rhai88 got the partner :cowboy_hat_face: game going on again, you know I am on the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5!

Thanks @Rhai88 for a spot in the partner game! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: you know I like :+1: this game, because it’s a lot of fun :star_struck:! :facepunch::upside_down_face::blush::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Come on guys and gals join in the fun :star_struck: and get a partner! :cowboy_hat_face: @Amendment3, @Bobgrows, @Cartwright, @DirtySlowToes, @darkillusion, @Emeraldgreen, @freed111, @GallacreekD66, @HollySun91, @Illicitmango, @IKEA22, @Jimdoors, @JOHN1234, @Kasper0909, @luxton, @m0sirys, @NDNCHILD, @OnePassionateGrower, @percyryan66, @Rhino_buddy, @SEMOActivist, @THCeed, @US3RNAM3, @Weednerd.Anthony, @yardgrazer, & @darkillusion

15 Likes

If any one is interested in following along with a Negan’s Bat grow…

Check out @breadwinner’s grow.

10 Likes

Thanks for the chance, @Rhai88 :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Rhai88!!! All CAPS FOR THE WIN! LOL
Thanks @OhNo555!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, buddy friend and pal @OhNo555

And the badass giveaway opportunities @Rhai88

2 Likes

Mind if I join you, @503BudMan ? You can pick if we win. :laughing:

Thanks for doing this, @Rhai88 !

1 Like

@Sbeanonnamellow DUO CONTEST … #10 … GL to everyone and thx @Rhai88 for the chance

3 Likes

Thanks for hopping on that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5 with me @Emeraldgreen , I think :thinking: today we might just have that winning :1st_place_medal: combination! I hope :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Four more folks needed above

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag @OhNo555 :crossed_fingers: 5 for the win!
Thank you @Rhai88 for the game!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining me, friend :purple_heart::fire:

3 Likes

Thank you to who every moved me to #2, I was trying to get in there but my phone refuses to scroll textboxes nicely 🤷😁

1 Like

Congrats to our winners!

@Originalweedman and @Sbeanonnamellow

Winner winner chicken dinner. Please decide on which beans you’d like.
Then send me your details! :wink:

23 Likes

Congrats, @Originalweedman and @Sbeanonnamellow ! All the best luck with that tough decision.
A great game and all the more fun to see it bring folks together from different corners of the community.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Originalweedman and @Sbeanonnamellow :+1:
Thanks for the chance, @Rhai88

4 Likes

Congrats @Originalweedman and @Sbeanonnamellow, sweet win!!

5 Likes

Do you guys Salve? Working on a new batch and very different than I’ve ever done before.

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag oh no. This event is always fun. Team event. Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

SWEET , My first win on @Rhai88 page …I m gonna check in with @Sbeanonnamellow to see what he likes.

7 Likes