Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Happy 4/20! @Rhai88 @Rena93

I got a letter chock full of beans! :exploding_head: Thank you a ton!!

22 Likes

Good luck on that pheno hunt when you decide to go for it let me knowā€¦

Happy 420 ladies and gentleman!

Be safe and enjoy! I hope everyone has an excellent day!

21 Likes

@Rhai88 Happy 420. Hope you have a great day!!

Iā€™m about to transplant the 2 (TK x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel today
Iā€™ll post a picture next week when Iā€™m back home.

10 Likes

OMG! That looks awesome!
I am a whiskey/bourbon galā€¦
Screwball and Brown-sugar Bourbon are my favesā€¦ but THESE Iā€™m gonna have to try to find!

5 Likes

This Coastal BB x BOG Sour Grape is bannnnnginā€™
Serious Blueberry/ginger terps. Fucking excellent body and head mixed high. My ankle is pain free but Iā€™m definitely zoning on New Girl with @Rena93 lol

What are you all smoking on tonight!?

46 Likes

Nice clean grow buddy !

3 Likes

That looks amazing. If someone said they had some grape blueberry weed and showed me that I would believe them. Wonderful hues of purple to green. Happy 420 smoking some Strawberry Lemonade. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Currently, a king size half/half of purchased Death Bubba/GDPā€¦ Man, I canā€™t wait until Iā€™m supplying myself 100% like most/all of you!! :grin::metal:

Beauty lookin bud!!

2 Likes

is that crossed to bbd or this is before the cross? it looks good either way. :+1:

6 Likes

Double Cookies x Koffee f2 via @SamwellBB
Hospital ward smells. Rubber gloves and slight Koffee in the back. High 8.7/10 Great hybrid
Happy 4:20 everyone :partying_face: @Rhai88 those buds look delicious :drooling_face:

21 Likes

This is the mother of the cross CBB x SG. Not the cross to BBD.

Buuuut I have a feeling there is gonna be some potential in the (CBB x SG) x BBD!

11 Likes

omg, tht looks so good. DAMN

3 Likes

Get high for me all, I got called out to work this morning so Iā€™m having a sober 420, boooooooo

11 Likes

I have two of the killer coffee and 2 mother milk f3 how did you find the grow ?

4 Likes

She grew great 2x the stretch in flower.Real frosty flower. Not a fussy eater and real tolerant of all my negligence lol
I have 2 clones still going if her now. Great parent choices @SamwellBB :call_me_hand:t2:

If you want to check her out itā€™s in my grow journal that Milk sounds fantastic :metal:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your response Iā€™m definitely going to give your journal a look . Iā€™m going to be posting pics all the way threw come by and check em out cheer @Thetravler

scarlet grape by @blowdout2269

23 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you very much ! This is my first attempt at autos and I think Iā€™m OK so far sent photos over to @lovemautos for his cortiques! If you can add any advice please feel free I always appreciate some knowledge cheers !

8 Likes

I m not sure how good the see through water jugs will work ā€¦ I can t tell if there small or huge ,lol If u plan on transplanting just ignore meā€¦ If not I d duct tape them or paint them black . .I ve always heard roots like the dark . Maybe someone else can chime in on this ā€¦I ve personally never grew in something like those so I just don t want to see u have any issues later onā€¦Hope those plants grow into monsters for u ā€¦

3 Likes

If you.notice I only use the very dark green ones and I have been doing on and off for awhile and havenā€™t had a problem and also usely the plants are tight and the light donā€™t get down in there snuff to do any harm but thanks for your concern Iā€™m sure thereā€™s others with different options but at the end of the day itā€™s what ever works for you ! Cheers

3 Likes