Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

What’s going on OG hope everyone is having a decent start of the week. Just my usual pic dump and updates.

3 out 5 CripXMas via @OriginalDankmaster96 above ground :call_me_hand:t2: All 3 will be going into the hydro buckets ina few days hoping for at least one female. :evergreen_tree: :fire:

Chocolights via @DEFSeeds All
look really uniform and can handle drought well.

Up potted a few plants in the Veg tent. Awoken dragon made a full recovery I was able to take some snips for clones to reverse one and get things going soon hoping things go smoothly making my first Fem seeds. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Flower Room

Double Cookies x Koffee f2 via @SamwellBB
Baked Beanz Frost Monster for sure. Kept a clone and boy am I glad I did. :sweat_smile: :fire:

Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude via @Oldjoints
She’s one hell of a plant smells out of this world, so many buds the plant is actually leaning at the moment. 🫠 I’ll be harvesting her ina few days hopefully.

WMBK via @THCeed Buds are stacking beautifully now, pepper and kush smells at the moment really excited to try her out. :pray:t2:

Thank you to all who stop by and check out my grows and all the knowledge I’ve been given from my fellow OGers can’t thank you enough.
Overgrow Is Life :100: Goodnight to some Good Morning to others. :call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes