Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I think everyone should send him more seeds? what do you think? Like packages like crazy? :rofl:

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete

i should just search it, but are you growing any of my stuff outdoors this season?

@Rhai88 sorry for spamming your thread.

3 Likes

I did that to him last summer. It was great, he got in trouble for getting so many, I think.

8 Likes

You have full privilege on this thread dude! :wink:

A friends meme pops into my head. “Well you… you co-created fireball.” ahahaha

Meaning the blueberry diesel work and distro we’ve done together if that wasn’t obvious? lol

5 Likes

hoping he does run something outdoors, i think higher up in the thread he said BBDxBC so that’s good. i just can’t remember who received what and for what reasons.

on another note i germ’d some csi humboldt S1 seeds for outdoors this season. went 1/3 on bubba kush and 3/3 on “Shruntz”. i have space for up to 5 total so if i get a female of the male strain i’m using to breed my top secret project i can just toss one outside,

8 Likes

I remember that. He got two or three from me. Lotta dibs for Pete :laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

A new wave of F1s coming with the Black Cherry F2 male I found from a 50 bean hunt! Everything is cruising along splendidly! We will have…

• Royal Procession x BC F2
  • Will Smith Punch x BC F2
  • BC F2 (Selected females) x BC F2
  • Irene OG x BC F2
  • (TK x Tahoe OG) x BC F2
  • Blackwater x BC F2

51 Likes

any chance i could get my hands on a pack of those blackwater cross? that was one of the first seeds i bought but they ran out of stock and sent me sour diesel which wasn’t a loss but i wonder what would have happened if i got the blackwater. life would be altered, lol.

5 Likes

No problem my friend! :wink: You have the all access pass! lol I appreciate you letting me continue on the Blueberry Diesel you created the way I did with crosses as well as the F2’s. All you have to do is ask and it’s in the mail!

9 Likes

Cherry strains are my absolute favorite, if you got extras lmk.

3 Likes

man thts awesome, Would luv to have th BC x BC…AWESOME

4 Likes

Blueberry diesel I’ll say it again… sounds amazing!!!

4 Likes

Your offspring BBD X @Rhai88 s BC

5 Likes

Youuuuu…Baaasssssttttttaaaarrrd! :rofl:

7 Likes

Seeds have landed, can’t wait to dig into these when space opens :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Some Gorilla Oozie about a month into flower. If ya get a chance. Grow em!

28 Likes

The Gorilla Oozie is no more either. Only those who have them will ever have them. lol

Looks wonderful my friend!

13 Likes

The gorilla oozie is amazing af! I wish my seed pack hadnt opened up in my box. Take a clone or reveg if it’s like mine it was epic! @LzBoy

10 Likes

At least you didnt murder yours! :rofl:

6 Likes

Ouuu, thanks. I’ve got a couple unpopped still.
Once I figure out my perp grow… Nothing’s gonna stop me :grin:

6 Likes