Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Absolutely amazing man

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait until we do some collab work together my friend! Why donā€™t you post up your CMAC55 you found!

Iā€™m sure these OGs wouldnā€™t mind seeing that absolute gem!

:arrow_forward: Everyone keep an eye out @CurtisCrosses and I will be doing some work together soon. Gonna be starting giveaways up some with some of his as well as my new work for you guys!

20 Likes

i only got one female that actually made it through my death grip.lol

4 Likes

Iā€™m incredibly excited to share all of these projects with everyone.

Canā€™t wait to see what we can accomplish
CMAC55 is an amazing plant. Iā€™ll be making the S1 of this keeper with my next round.

28 Likes

CMAC55 #2.2
Creamy Banana Candy, honey and Fuel.
CMAC55 is a cross of Reefermattnessā€™ Cut of MACv2 x OG Kush BX5 X (Bluedream X Stardawg) Santa Cruz cut of Bluedream and Stardawg from JJ. Plants are large yielding and incredibly vigorous. Iā€™ll be posting wash results soon and creating the S1 and an RBX with my next round. #2.2 X #2.2 as well as #1.2 x #2.2

30 Likes

:drooling_face: :fire:

3 Likes

Sssooooo, in my sales life everyone knew me as CMac, and I just turned 45 (close enough, lol)ā€¦ And that beautiful big budā€¦ itā€™s a signā€¦ What, dear sir, must I do to acquire a couple of those lil beans when theyā€™re available??? :grin:

7 Likes

Be faster then me :laughing:

2 Likes

Will definitely be doing a giveaway with the S1 and RBX. Currently have a few packs of the F1 laying around still. :raised_hands:t2:

10 Likes

Right on! I will definitely be keeping my eyes open :grin::grin:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Looking like some serious heat bro hellofah job man, loving the lineage on this one. Will follow along waiting patiently for you to drop some beans on here consider me interested :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely keep everyone posted :relaxed:

10 Likes

Draig loves Orange Grove, Black Domina, White Rhino and Afghan Kush worked real well for him. :+1: :relaxed:

6 Likes

Damn damn man all of these sound fire :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

That list sounds Amazing brother!

2 Likes

Deathstar always put me down like a horse tranquilizer, melt into the couch and off into la la land :joy::rofl:. I need to get my hands on it again. :v: I have some emerald fire from @blowdout2269 that I use sparingly because it seems to have a similar affect :joy::rofl::v:

10 Likes

Iā€™m germinating Shoreline Geneticā€™s Death Star BX from Great Lakes Genetics. Only $5 a bean. I have a terrible time with clones, so Iā€™m hoping this works and I plan on making crosses with what ever I have like the East Coast Sour Diesel BX also $5 but only one left of that. https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/shoreline-genetics-death-star-bx-10-seeds/

11 Likes

Very nice!!! Looks like a sweet deal!

4 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader @bassman5420

I thank you both! :wink:

20 Likes