Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Nice lineup @Rhai88, thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, he thinks your hot.

Sorry, I had to. Edibles are kicking in.

:laughing: :rofl:

12 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 !!!

4 Likes

Does that mean Iā€™m excluded?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Oh so funny :joy:

5 Likes

No soup for you!

Nah hop in. Just donā€™t tag anyone then Iā€™ll tell you to kick rocks ahahah

9 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88, awesome chance. As far as choice goes should I win Iā€™ll go with whatever the other two winners want. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks for a shot at these @Rhai88

3 Likes

This week Iā€™ve been very neglectful and just letting the drip do its thing. Went out to the grow right now. Always a pleasant thing seeing trichomes creep all the way into your fan leaves. always a frost lords pleasure. This is from one of the selected Black Cherry F2s going to F3s. Will be playing with the F3s down the road.

42 Likes

wellā€¦ thatā€™s a glue trap so no worries about pests, lol.

9 Likes

Sounds delicious. I hope you get what youā€™re looking for in this cross.

2 Likes

Big bold print I never read that shit lol
I was shooting Before aiming
Lol
Had a weed Wacker in one hand
Guess Iā€™m not good at 2 things at once lol

4 Likes

Glad I didnā€™t sign up I would really be a law breaker lol

3 Likes

12 females crossed to the BC F2 male in total. There better be something worth a shit in there lol

10 Likes

Count me interested.

2 Likes

Donā€™t want to hijack your thread, @Rhai88 , but thanks for the tip on the flip sheets and case. Itā€™s perfect. Iā€™ve been going through everything in pucks and putting them in flips (Iā€™m not crazy about pucks. Just personal preference). I still have a ton of stuff to get in here, but here is just the first page. Mostly @LoveDaAutos gear :slight_smile: Iā€™m pretty sure he bought these sheets and case too.

I also bought a bag of 80 Dessicant packs and threw a few of them in there as well. I keep my seeds in the fridge, so I have to be aware of condensation when I pull them out. You can toss these packs in the microwave to dry them out periodically.

30 Likes

Thanks for another chance @Rhai88. Always appreciate the opportunity.

@Zorlop said it best and I would agree. ā€œAs far as choice goes
should I win, Iā€™ll go with whatever the other two winners want.ā€

Good luck everyone.

:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Iā€™m always paying attention my dude

2 Likes

Tis a beautiful thing brother, Iā€™m glad to hear the Terps are shining through strong. Iā€™d definitely be interested in adding some of these magical beans to the vault for later breeding. Love me some good pine and the Blackwaterā€™s profile sounds complex in all the right ways :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Is this the fireproof case? I remember seeing a mention of it a while back but canā€™t find it searching case or seed case in the thread.
Iā€™m starting to get too many flips for mason jars in my mini fridge, if those have an air tight that would be a great option

3 Likes