Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Absolutely… it worked out pretty damn good I had to share.

I just need to find a great way to store my breeder packs now. Most are in mylar bags and I figure since most of those are heat sealed I’d rather not transfer to anything.

For now the best I got for my seed fridge are these little clear fridge storage containers. They work fairly decent but they’re not the best for organizing per-say.

Yes the binder I bought claims fireproof / waterproof.

12 Likes

Thx for the chance @Rhai88
Some Gorilla Oozie to giggity over, I’d say about a week or 2 left.

28 Likes

Wowie! Nice @LzBoy

5 Likes

It’s fireproof and water resistant. I think the zipper would leak if it were submerged, but the outside cover feels like a thin rubber coating.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing @Rhai88 :wink:.
Good luck everyone.
See you
O.B

2 Likes

In my fridge, I keep my seeds in ziploc bags with rice stored in a box with styrofoam panels with aluminum foil coat. There is another foam panel for the top.

19 Likes

I’ve seen a method used on different plants to separate seed and plant material. Wonder if it would work well here.

Crush all the plant into a bin. Then scoop and toss in front of a fan. Seeds fall onto a mat or tarp and the plant material blows away.

5 Likes

One of my best methods to separate seeds is to give one or two of my buddies some bud to do it for me.

11 Likes

Hand crush, roll down a bed sheet, seeds rolled, plant stuck to sheet

5 Likes

@Rhai88 thanks a lot!!

Awesome giveaway!!
:hugs: :v: :partying_face:

2 Likes

haha that’s how the entirety of the Negans Bat was done. Hey here’s an ounce keep all seeds give em back haha a fresh ounce when the first one is complete :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Your on the right track, bigger size jug lowers pressure… This work well - https://overgrow.com/t/diy-seeds-separator/71066/84?u=trickster

The fan method just makes a huge mess…

4 Likes

1 negans bat almost ready for flower. I’ll prob uppot and top some time this week and send to flower a week after, but im tempted to just take the lowers and leave the top. Praying for a lady with this one because im getting tired of cutting down some gorgeous males( and I want that flower lol).

20 Likes

Alright our 3 winners are…

@sd9007 - @Agreenpassion - @Gho13

• (TK x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel
  • (Coastal Blueberry x BOG Sour Grape) Blueberry Diesel

Make that decision together friends! :wink: Then please send me all your details.

31 Likes

P.S.

Our seed sorter 3000 saved us hours of work… :laughing:

I accomplished doing these 2 smaller 2-3 ft plants in an hour. Longest part of this was crushing up the flower real good.

The rest of the Dark Helmet beans have been done. I forsee many plants I’ve been putting off getting done here in short order. lol

36 Likes

What if you closed off the outlets, or put a screen over them, and put in larger chucks of flower? Would it beat up and strip off the plant material, and then you could take the screen off and let’s everything fly out as it should?

3 Likes

I’m surprised @Rena93 didn’t name it the Nimbus 2000 :wink:

Nice work.

5 Likes

I actually seen a bad ass drill attachment that will beat the nugs up and not damage the seeds. Gotta find out about it. Seen the dude from People under the stairs using it in buckets. Then afterward into the seed sorter.

It makes what would be hours by hand turn into easy street.

3 Likes

That’d be sweet! Might be able to save enough of the bud to do something with it too :grin:

3 Likes

New wave of beans coming… @Rena93 will be doing some serious work over the next month or so. :laughing:

Here’s a little night shoot of some of the moms I just did this morning. Everyone is pretty loaded with beans.

Yes there is light bleaching in one of the photo’s rookie move but I’m running some seriously high PPFD and sacrificed a couple the tops of some cola’s to get light penetration down to the lowers for seed production. Mind you this is only happening with my HLG Scorpion Diablo. The plants close to the mammoth lights do not have this at all. Interesting observation really.

56 Likes