Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Irene is honestly the furthest plant away from the 880w so she is getting the least amount of PPFD. Super easy to grow but I will say DENSE AF and floppy I definitely have a few lowers that are almost in the coco. haha

She is still available to me within a group I’m in… the way she is growing and smelling is checking all boxes and I may need to revisit her shortly. Definitely one of my favorite plants from this round. Though the Blackwater still has the most unreal grape terpene profile.

I’m running fems next round for a buddy but I may have to sneak a couple of these beans into the mix.

15 Likes

Gorgeous plant

3 Likes

Could I ask where you sourced your Blackwater? I have it crossed to the ACC Durban and it’s Very Grapey.

25 Likes

That is beautiful!

4 Likes

Honestly I’ll have to ask my buddy… I have no clue where it came from. I just know its a great specimen. Super dense/smaller coloas but verrrry loud of grape with a nasty what I’ve been calling a darkness to it lol I know that probably sounds strange but it’s the only way I can describe it.

The Blackwater

31 Likes

Many thanks, sort of the same here. My friend with the Durban gave me the cross and hasn’t been around to talk with. I do have regulars of that cross.

4 Likes

Best Irene shots I’ve seen

6 Likes

Yup she is a looker.

I just hope this pollen donor turns out to be as amazing as I’m hoping for… I’ve got high hopes.

11 Likes

I keep missing my timing with Irene. We will get together one of these days.

Looking delicious in your tent as always

6 Likes

Holy fuck! You did an amazing job.

I’ve yet to have a good run with irene. Need to set some time aside for her when I can.

Just wow

3 Likes

I will say most people find her a little needy. Not as bad as say, loompas headband or something. But definitely a little needy in my book.

3 Likes

I think you’re a bit far from me but I have an extra rooted Irene cut right now. I’d be happy to meet you in Charlottesville or Harrisonburg to give it to you. If not give me a couple weeks for them to grow out some and I can mail you some snips.

13 Likes

Daaaamn, where can one find some of that beauty? I love really loud grape :grin:

2 Likes

hi @Rhai88 :wave:
Thank you very much for playing and sharing.
I’m in and good luck to everyone.:crossed_fingers:
See you
O.B

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance to catch some fire mate. That Irene and Blackwater are looking chunked and frosted from tops to lowers :eyes: :muscle:

2 Likes

Am I too late? Did I miss the giveaway?

4 Likes

@Shanesstrains , I think it is still live, sign yourself up, bud!

4 Likes

Harrisburg is about 3 hours away from me, but when you have snips I’ll make the tent ready!

9 Likes

:arrow_forward: Today’s lucky winner of the Chem Fuego F2 + Lemon OG x Blueberry Diesel is…

@Hambone - Please send me your details.

35 Likes

Callll meee if you need a middle man. Been meaning to get to both your locations :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2: Irene is cool too

8 Likes