Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Morning @Rhai88 thanks for the chance.
Hope y’all are doing well :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you for your seemingly endless generosity, @Rhai88!! d8JBdDJ

6 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for the chance! Even got in at my lucky number 7 :grin::metal:

6 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88!

4 Likes

Sweet thanks brother!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the chances, @Rhai88

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for the chance at these.

2 Likes

Thanks you @Rhai88 !!!

2 Likes

Your beans landed safe brother, thanks for these and the stickers. I’ll send pics when I get these in dirt, should be good since we grow under the same lights. Also, tell the misses I enjoy the jokes😆

23 Likes

You’re running mammoth lights?

I can’t say enough how excited I am for this next round of progeny!

I will be honest I was a bad plant dad last night and did not enter the garage not once yesterday (very unlike me but I was tired AF).

@Rena93 just went into the garage and my god I was hit with an aroma that I wish I could share with everyone. Unreal true skunk/burnt rubber smells. Realistically it was a combination from everyone but my god it about blew my socks off.

I think the selections made this round as well as cuts used will prove to be winners and Rena and I will be looking for some testers. We will have some excellent options for you all!

Hope everyone is having an amazing HUMP DAY! :wink:

27 Likes

Thanks :relaxed: @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for the chance in your giveaway for the 1 pack of Chem Fuego F2 + 1 pack of Lemon :lemon: OG x Blueberry 🫐 Diesel! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::crossed_fingers::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::tada::comet::+1::ok_hand::boom::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Sounds exciting!

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 for a shot at some killer genetics🤙.

Best of luck everyone

2 Likes

Sign me up! :grin:

5 Likes

@Rhai88
I find myself double reading ever Wiki twice lol
Thanks again
For the wiki

4 Likes

Yeah I just got the 880 watt in yesterday and pretty sure I’m getting another one ordered in the next month. I had my eye on it for awhile and after seeing your grows I went with it, I grow in auto pots so I wanted something that plants can get close to the lights and not suffer to much.

3 Likes

Here is Irene under the 880w! :wink:

52 Likes

She’s pretty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Definitely made the right choice, beautiful plant!

3 Likes

Been smoking Irene OG the last couple nights and it’s really a great strain. Mine did not get anywhere near as big as yours though. I’ll have to try more light this next run as she was the shortest in the tent and wasn’t getting the same as the taller plants like TK. Beautiful plant @Rhai88

8 Likes