Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Full disclosure, I just stole the Rolls-Royce logo :shushing_face: :wink:

5 Likes

Could just add a pink R and keep it simple lol

2 Likes

They are too stodgy to be in the trenches.

2 Likes

You should know better. You guys and your irresistible packages. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance at the triple threat of fire @Rhai88 and @Rena93

3 Likes

@Rhai88

15 Likes

Been sitting out a lot lately, with plenty of beans backed up waiting for the expansion, but I canā€™t help to try for that bunch. Thanks for the shot, @Rhai88 and @anonymous4289 and all the best to yā€™all and yours.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

10 Likes

I Will hit the donā€™t be a seed Whore Buttonā€¦ :smile: :smile:

6 Likes

wow @Rhai88 and @Rena93 the game is so exciting.
Iā€™m in, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: and thanks again for sharing.
Good luck bros.
See you
O.B

4 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 and @anonymous4289 :green_heart:

4 Likes

@Rhai88 THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO WIN AMAZING GENETICS

My friend who has space grabbed the Gorilla Oozie beans šŸ«˜ I got from you awhile backā€¦I donā€™t think he knows what heā€™s got in his hands. I need to bother him about getting those started and I will get pics to document it for us all! Thank you again for everything

Good luck to all you OGERā€™s

9 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88, wild giveaway!
Calling on my discord luck for this one. :disappointed_relieved:
Gorrila Oozie got the chop last night and is hanging out with some Banana Sherbert :green_heart:

Thank you sooooo much :call_me_hand:

32 Likes

Same here blueberry diesel is what caught my eye .

11 Likes

So I broke my phone last night. Like annihilated the screen. No bueno but it gave me an excuse to whip out the old DSLR to be able to take some Day 50 progress shots. I only snagged a few to share. Happy to say Iā€™ll be feeding for about another week or two and then giving these ladies the chop. Plenty of beans in these ladies.

:arrow_forward: P.S. the @anonymous4289 care package giveaway will be live until tomorrow night so if you havenā€™t signed up do so. I may end up throwing in a few extra winners to grab some of the great crossed Iā€™ve made with the Blueberry Diesel! :wink:

57 Likes

Your grow area photographs very nicely :ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Beautiful plants!

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t take much work with natural beauty! :wink: Jobs well done to the fellow chuckers/breeders of these creations.

14 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s insane! Both those buds and those pics.

4 Likes

If anyone out there has the Will Smiths punch from @NugLifeFarms420 or the Royal Procession from @darkillusion I canā€™t recommend enough putting these beans into your lineup. I have 3 plants I ended up with from each and all selections weā€™re made on structure/stem rub alone and I can already tell they were great picks.

The RP plants are all CHUNKY and very dense. Lotā€™s of fuel with variations amongst all 3 but excellent. For anyone looking for Yieldā€¦ If you top these plants you will end up with a ton of herb. Lateral branching is excellent.

The WSP plants all have a sweeter smell and are vigorous tall plants. Not huge on yield with cola size but nodal spacing makes up for it as they are stacked towers. All of them have almost tripled in height. My favorite of the bunch of the WSP plants is throwing a vanilla front end with a mint like back half. Extremely unique for me. Iā€™ve never had anything quite like it.

22 Likes

Thank you for the kind words about the Royal Procession. :smiley: :+1:
I really need to do a F2 run on them sometime.

27 Likes