Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Nice to see you get the recognition you deserve for the RP! WTG bro :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Credit where credit is due my friend. Thanks for the work. Going to be interested to see what this Black Triangle x Cherry West bx male does together with your RP.

18 Likes

That should be a GR8 cross! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You will be the third person I think that has crossed the RP with something else. Sounds like a good cross you have in the making.

3 Likes

The garden manager… I just work here… :laughing:

@Rena93 in action this lady is the one who gets everyone their envelopes!

She has some serious love for the plants and you guys as well! :green_heart:

53 Likes

2 Rhai new additions.

14 Likes

I would put on a wide brim hat and special sunglasses. Just saying. I’m a nerd who puts on long sleeves also. As I get older I take more precaution, lol.
Edit. Looking great over there.

5 Likes

We both have them and don’t wear them lol we’re horrible at that but good call.

6 Likes

You all make a GR8 team! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I always thought as a rule of thumb you don’t enter the grow room with clothes on, may want to put up a sign. Don’t want any foreign contaminants. Lol

5 Likes

I’d be blind looking up into those big ass lights! Lol how does @Rena93 do it? Oh cool tat btw!

2 Likes

It’s wasn’t easy but my glasses helped lol :joy: and thank you it’s sunflowers :sunflower: my other favorite lol

5 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for a chance at these.
Your plants look great!
Hope you’re having a good memorial day weekend.

3 Likes

Does that mean you garden naked? :rofl: To each is own my man.

On a serious note we do keep things quite sanitary in there. I’m a bit anal in the cleanliness department.

9 Likes

Do you equate the green in the Mammoth to having better light penetration then?

4 Likes

Whoever wins this giveaway is gonna be happy as hell. Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88 !!

5 Likes

You said it @nonamegoat :)<3

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the phone @Rhai88 , nice pics with the other Camera.

4 Likes

What kind of phone, was it one of the $1000 + phones? :grimacing:
Is it fixable?
Any story to share, or is it one of those stories you’d wish not to share… :laughing:
I only buy the $200-300 dollar phones. I’ve killed a phone or two in the past. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

thanks for putting my stuff up for grabs. if i weren’t so low on black snow seeds i would contribute them as well. and the apollo ape… but the apollo ape had some black snow mixed in accidentally.

9 Likes