Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Dang! I took my eyes off this thread for a couple hours and there’s like 200 posts!

5 Likes

Come on lucky 19!
I want that shirt so bad :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::imp::imp:

2 Likes

@Tracker you came back at the perfect time though

2 Likes

Patreon is a good way.

3 Likes

That’s how I do it

1 Like

Here it is:

1 Like

My ACTUAL 1st drawing win since joining OG!!!
Woo Hooo!!!
Thanks @Jimdoors for the donation & @Rhai88 for putting this awesome Friday together!!!

5 Likes

I just read that only 100 packs of Old Grandpa Scratch were released! Those are diamonds!

5 Likes

Nice win brother!!

1 Like

Awesome design for a shirt!

3 Likes

I’m officially out for the night… I forsee clouds of smoke in my near future! :wink:

HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE DONORS TONIGHT!

This doesn’t happen without awesome people like you to share your work and some bad ass genetics with the rest of us OG’s! I will be sending you all some fresh donor slapz! They will be here Wednesday!

ALSO BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!

Without you guys there would be no reason to be doing this! You guys make the site turn!
and damn its just a good time here with you all on OG!

Also big ups to @Heliosphear without him I would never have gotten this idea or the means to accomplish all this wonderful shenanigans!

Rhai88… OUT! :v:t4:

34 Likes

I cant like a post more than once @Rhai88, so
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:v::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

That goes for you too @Heliosphear !

5 Likes

Goodnight hun… enjoy! You’ve done more than your share of good for one day!! :blush:

4 Likes

What an amazing night! Thanks @Rhai88, @Heliosphear donors, participants, and all of OG! Won my first raffle seeds on my first night trying. Love you OG!

5 Likes

Thanks bro!!! You and the wife have been killing it lately with wins!!!

1 Like

yes indeed.
Karma genetics released only 100 packs to seedbanks of the Old Grandpa Scratch. It was a collaboration with icmag member Meltingpot. I bought all the remaining packs of OGS that I could find and ended up with 70 seeds. It made a huge impression on me and I made several different batches of F2’s. I made so many seeds that giving them away here n there just seems right as Karma and I spoke about these seeds and while he forbade the sale these seeds he did give his blessing for crosses.
Anyhow… I hope all the winners enjoy these. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

That is one of the most OG things I’ve ever heard.
Thank you very much brother.

5 Likes

Oh im absolutely getting in on this… haha

5 Likes

Thanks for hosting and giving @Rhai88!! and to all the great OG hearted donors!! Thank you all!! it was an amazing fun time!!!
The main event is one awesome grand prize!!! Love the T-shirt!!

6 Likes

Whoever wins my donation will get a pack of @DougDawson’s Sour Grapes WITH collector card!!! Good luck to all entrants!!!

13 Likes