Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

:partying_face: I was waiting for you to see this little easter egg! Glad you like it man I know your a real BOG fan and thought it would be fitting for you. When you search “BOG” you’re the first OG to pop up! :wink: Thanks for doing all you do for us!

I know I had to think long and hard where I wanted this one myself but it’s on my “slapz door” into my new space. I’m happy! lol

Genius! Well played my friend… well played.

Absolutely! So glad everyone can dig em! Hope they find great forever homes!

12 Likes

I finally put up new stickers in the tent.

12 Likes

It’s thoughtful little things like this that can really make a persons day, or at least part of it. I bet every time Heliosphear sees that it’s going to put a smile on his face. It puts a smile on my face knowing someone did that solely for that reason. People like Rhai88 (and Heliosphear) doing things like this really make this forum a pretty damn cool place.

9 Likes

I had a hard time deciding where to start putting up my sticker collection a few years ago when I started it. I didn’t want to use the actual grow room walls because I frequently take down the black white and wash or repaint the walls. So I made some panels with 3/8" plywood, painted them white and screwed them to the wall in my work room. I can take them down and move them any time I need to. I think at some point when they are full, I could get a thin sheet of lexan to cover the panel and get a frame made up.
My inner 12 year old loves collecting stickers as much as my actual almost 54 year old loves collecting seeds haha!

8 Likes

I started putting a few up. Wonder why we’re so fascinated by stickers? Oh well, we just are, no point analyzing it :metal:

8 Likes

It’s been a while my good people of OVERGROW! Been super busy as of late finalizing things and finishing up yelling at contractors. I hope to have a fully functional grow space within a few weeks. :crossed_fingers:t4:

Whats say we do a couple of giveaway’s:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Today I bring you fine folks of OG…

• 1 pack of Blueberry Diesel F2’s (grapefruit pheno)

• 1 pack of Chocolate Marshmallow x Boozie
    This pack was made by my good friend @SkunkIE a cross between Exotic genetics and Beandrop genetics. We are planning a full line of our collaborations coming up here down the road so stay tuned! :exploding_head:

• I also have THE VERY LAST OG “overgrow the universe” slap! 4x9in.
    I found this sumbish chillen under some envelopes :laughing:

To the WIKI

1. @420noob
  2. @Carty
  3. @patsnumone
  4. @Tripl3fastaction
  5. @blowdout2269
  6. @Sense
  7. @Sincitytoker
  8. @HollySun91
  9. @Tuned :canada:
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @Mrgreenthumb
  12. @killabud
  13. @Bobgrows
  14. @BuckeyeBeanz
  15. @Ghgrower :us:
  16. @donuchee
  17. @mainerJ
  18. @AzSeaindooin420
  19. @Cannaology
  20. @Smooth
  21. @Kasper0909
  22. @duo :canada:
  23. @djtrip
  24. @503BudMan
  25. @Greenfingers
  26. @illicitmango
  27. @Natea
  28. @CanuckistanPete
  29. @Cartwright
  30. @Piter :es:
  31. @OhNo555 :us:
  32. @Cannaology :us:
  33. @Smoklahoma :us:
  34. @Txana_kuin
  35. @Lady.Zandra63
  36. @splinter7
  37. @mota
  38. @HumblePie420
  39. @ix3u
  40. @BudWhisperer
  41. @a-loc
  42. @Thats_bank

Add numbers as needed! Good luck! Respect thy wiki neighbors! :wink:

Side note please don’t forget I’m looking for testers! Will be adding new crosses as myself and @SkunkIE progress down the road of collaborations!
RyKnows 🦏 Creations - Looking for testers! so

36 Likes

Thank you for this grea great giveaway :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway. Sweet gifts

2 Likes

@carty @AzSeaindooin420 @mrgreenthumb @blowdout2269

3 Likes

Thankyou for the chance @Rhai88 much love

2 Likes

Ooo, color me curious!
And the last 4×9 slap?!? Good luck everyone. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I am putting in my attempt at procuring one of the newest Out of this World OG stickers… I mean, who deserves one of these exact stickers but a guy who has this on his poster… lol

10 Likes

Thanks as always for the awesome fun and generous vibes! :facepunch::metal:

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88, I need to grow bbd again.

4 Likes

Many thanks for the giveaways Rhai88.

I am a total failure trying to leave intoxications :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Besides the ones I have now :joy:
Really just want it in my arsenal :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 for a shot at some GR8 genetics and a BAD ASS sticker! Nice giveaway! :partying_face: :+1: :clap: :facepunch: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Come on baby! Daddy needs that bad ass slapz! Wish I had the space and time to test some for you this year. Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88
Overgrow the Universe :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks again for a super awesome giveaway @Rhai88

3 Likes

Thanks for this very generous offer @Rhai88 ! Nice to see you back!
Well rested I hope!?

4 Likes