Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I have been running a few games for beans 🫘 lately and I must admit that it is even more fun to give them, than to get them! :flushed: :+1: :wink: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I’m sure I can find some stuff to throw in as well @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear

6 Likes

Excellent idea! @Rhai88 & @Heliosphear . I would like to donate a pack to the prizes as well. :grin::+1::green_heart:

6 Likes

You can count me in @Heliosphear & @Rhai88 each for a pack too! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hooooooo boy, looks like more than fireworks are going to catch fire, y’all out here trying to set post offices and mail trucks and mailboxes ABLAZE!! :exploding_head: :boom: :man_firefighter:

3 Likes

I’m in process of making a sticker for the 4th of July extravaganza, haven’t decided on a design yet, 40 will be given away.
6 packs of Sour Grape F’2’s will be given away here and 6 packs of Sour Grape F2’s will be given away in the grow:

@Rhai88 are you going to make a sticker too or would you like to collaborate and make one together?

There will be also be entertainment… The Freedom racing event with all new characters.

Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Ah! Can’t wait for this one!
All OG members may PM me for the current odds, and for “book” considerations.
Minimum wagers apply.

5 Likes

Variety is the spice of life… maybe I will make one and make it limited like the 420 stickers were. That way there will be alot of sticker love.

Looking forward to the fun!

8 Likes

I vote for the cool OG driver with the long flowing gray hair :laughing::laughing::laughing: looks :eyes: like me! :rofl::grimacing::rofl::joy::wink:

4 Likes

I’m picturing you and @MoBilly as almost twins.

6 Likes

Mr Lizard!!

tumblr_p19ymqljLN1we0p6lo1_640

8 Likes

Nice Dreams, I just watched it the other night. Pee Wee Herman was funny as hell in that.

7 Likes

We just might be!:wink::grimacing::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Ladies and gentz

:arrow_forward: In preparation of a 4th of July give away I need your help! You all know I’m a huge sticker fan and this time around I’m going to see how you feel about these ideas! Nothing set in stone but I do plan to make stickers here in the next week or so to have for our giveaways. Use the poll below and tell me what’s up!

You decide!
  • I vote Smoked/gold
  • I vote OG Green/gold
  • Both!
  • Trash! Start over!

0 voters

Here in the next couple weeks I will be putting up signs ups for donors to the giveaways. I will more than likely be doing a little different format than usual due to my schedule.

I will have the donor stickers for anyone who donates to the fun!

10 Likes

I like the gold on green. The grey on grey is a little harder to read. Looks dope!

4 Likes

Donate me in.

2 Likes

Should be switched to the gold letters.
Same font.

7 Likes

I like the smoke
And I agree, all text in gold :+1:

2 Likes

I took this into account and made the change. Does look better. Good call. I was going for a color break but I like this better.

7 Likes

Well now I might want change my vote! :wink:

My first attempt at pollen collection. Real time.

12 Likes