BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

The genetic are the same, the cannabis cultivating breeder has changed. The next generation of Cannabis Home growers has the ability to grow without the draconian rules of the past, medical cannabis is being grown by millions legally and the need for medical grade cannabis has grown exponentially with wide spread legalization. Buying cannabis available at a dispensary is extremely expensive, those who need medical grade cannabis products the most can not afford it. Home cultivation had a huge upswing in 2020 and has since dropped back some, now OverGrow serves the community at large as one of many social media hubs that people frequent.

OverGrow is the Cannabis Cultivation Network, people no longer group together in a few places. Thousands of Growers and breeders have started social media platforms of their own that once spent time here then and now as volunteers to help themselves by providing assistance to others. Thank you to every person who ever volunteered their time here on OverGrow, to look around OG today I see real life posts about the grow life of people who share voluntarily, Thank you. From 2018-2020 I watched OG’s jump on medical users of dispensary products as if they didn’t belong here, The previous version of OverGrow was 100% medical use and grows, it had to be… California was the beginning of medical cannabis acceptance. BOG seeds was here then, BOG jr carries on.
The BOG seeds Family has provided quality genetics to everyone for more than 20 years, BOG jr. Needs time to make seeds and is not on social media. BOG respected BOG jr.’s privacy by request and I will honor that. I am working on a project to make a BOG strains poster to both commemorate and celebrate the BOG seeds Family.

This grow is dedicated to BOG jr. Thank you for calling in to the New Years show to give us all a better understanding of the circumstances of your fathers passing, Thank you for your courage. OverGrow the World with Love.

I have BOG seeds Sour Grape Made by BOG jr. The seeds are a replacement for the seeds previously ordered from SHN last year.

This is an open forum seeds test and seed run, if conditions to do so become obtainable. I will be selecting 5 OG’s who respond to this grow to receive 15 F2 reg seeds each. Each person who receives seeds will be asked to test start at least 1 seed to make sure they are viable after arrival. If you would like to be selected please put “OverGrow the World with Love, BOG” in your post.

105 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG

Love this bro!!

8 Likes

Legendary breeder :+1:. It’s so cool to see these projects continue on decades later.

7 Likes

Very cool @Heliosphear! Really interested in how these turn out.

7 Likes

I’ll have my fingers crossed for a good germination, good luck my friend :+1::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
OverGrow the World with Love, BOG.

5 Likes

Hope these pop for the growers! Good luck guys!!

6 Likes

Seems like I’m outta likes at the most inappropriate times! Nice thread. Thank you, @Heliosphear!

5 Likes

Beyond 2023…
BOG goes into the future :alien::v:t2:

OverGrow the World with Love,BOG

6 Likes

Lets go Helio. Tracking, good luck my dude

3 Likes

Overgrow the World with love, BOG! No dout a worthy endeavor.

3 Likes

Overgrow the world with love,Bog. Awesome project bro

4 Likes

I will if I must

3 Likes

I’m really happy Bog Jr is carrying on his father’s legacy. This is what a lot of us needed. I know Jr said that duke diamond is working on some projects with Jr. Hopefully someone will document everything and it will all be made public. Going to be an interesting time in the bog house seeing what comes of his father’s work.

Long live the BOG family!!!

6 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG. This is really cool. Been watching many grow the Sour Grape I made from my Sour Bubble and Grape Punch. Going to be interesting to see how they compare to these.

13 Likes

Nothing like generational growing! I’ve been wanting to get into some grape strains and this definitely seems like the perfect place to start!

4 Likes

This is a cool project @Heliosphear

3 Likes

“OverGrow the World with Love”, BOG

I gave up trying to win these in Doug’s thread…should definitely be interested to see the differences between the two :slightly_smiling_face:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Indeed, “Overgrow the World with Love, BOG” Great Project, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

,“Overgrow the World with Love, BOG”

I would like to try this. I have not run anything BOG and have been intrigued at @DougDawson 's antics. I could probably run a couple.

7 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love, BOG!

3 Likes