Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

This is the place that keeps giving.:green_heart:

10 Likes

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

30 Likes

@Heliosphear stickers crossed the pond!

Many thanks!!

16 Likes

Well lookie what arrived late in yesterday’s post! :slight_smile:

There was a killer “High Till I Die” sticker enclosed in a beautiful “house made” card!

Thank you so much, @Heliosphear, and you have a great summer too! d8JBdDJ

24 Likes

Oh yeah. Sign me up. I love it.

8 Likes

@THCeed I’m currently looking for people who would like to sign up to give away seeds and or prizes at 7 years of OverGrow anniversary party that starts August 1st 2023. A list is available of those who have already signed up.

@mota I love it! Thank you to everyone showing off their cool stickers, t-shirts and seeds received.

Clear your event calendar for August, united we are going to rock the grow house 24-7 with 4 different photo contests, sticker chains, dibs, a OG historical treasure hunt and more.

14 Likes

This just in
Killer kush auto @ix3u

Thanks @ix3u for these, and @Rhai88 for the work of this contest

14 Likes

@rhai88 gorilla oozie landed.

3 Likes

@Rhai88 Blueberry blast x Blueberry Diesel made it safely to my door! Thanks again for the cool giveaways and the overgrow spirit!

4 Likes

Glad they made it safe! Hope you find something great :smirk:

3 Likes

Thanks to @Heliosphear and @Andrane

Sticker arrived today! So cool :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Sour Grapes landed today with bonus High Til I Die sticker which is going straight in the tent…thank you sir!

11 Likes

Put all my stickers in this sweet frame with magnet s all I need to do is lift the corner and can put more in. I used a small piece of tape to fasten them so the stickers remain intact. I think it looks great so far, hopefully it will be full soon!

12 Likes

Good idea👍

3 Likes

@Rhai88, got the mail, nice package from you. Was a close call

One of the seed packs was blocking the hole :astonished:

Did you send bbd f1 pollen? I wasn’t clear on that one. Just asking in case it was lost. Thanks my friend.

19 Likes

I knew I was forgetting something… haha I have to get some pollen bags any way. I’ll hit you up when they get here you reminded me.

5 Likes

Thanks my friend, I’m looking forward to hitting the bbd I have outside. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Like your new avatar colors.

4 Likes

Lucked out.:+1:The last three I have received have been cut just like that. But everything fine on the inside. Guess they just want to look in there.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

A couple more made it this week. Thank you @Kushking902 and @Pigeonman!!! Just finished up jaring the last grow and have an empty tent. Time for PM and start soaking. This community is amazing, cant believe still have 7 more to come, incredible!

19 Likes