Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Good morning to my fav peeps!

6 Likes

Good morning to you too @PioneerValleyOG
And OGs.

4 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 !
Seeds arrived today :sun_with_face:

11 Likes

Looks like I forgot to label Fem auto oops lol

5 Likes

I knew they were Auto’s.
Didn’t know they were Fems! Awesome 🤸

7 Likes

A Giveaway is up!

15 Likes

Auto + Fem = InstaFlower: just add water + light! Nutes optional but highly recommended.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Just in
Thanks @MonsterDrank and @Rhai88

17 Likes

At least you didn’t do that on all 40+ flips and then have to go back through them ALL. :rofl:

3 Likes

BBD x BC gonna need a bigger boat, I mean pot.

16 Likes

Shit I’m over here testing them like an asshole and they’re sexing out in solo cups still. lol

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Rhai88 :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Look what came in the mail today.
Chocolate Diesel dust. Many thanks @AzSeaindooin420.:green_heart:

23 Likes

Glad u got everything @freed111. That Hashcoin looks awesome. I have another pack set aside for myself too. I’ve been going after RSSC packs lately. I really like that guy’s work.

Here’s his latest offerings…

7 Likes

I tried to look on the site a couple weeks ago and it was down.

1 Like

He’s re-branding he says. I’ve found that unless you really follow him on Instagram it’s hard to really know what he’s up to… so I follow him and turn on a notification every time he posts… it was worth it as I’ve got his Ethylene, GMO Fuel x Ludens Koff Drop, & his Banana OG x Wedding Fuel all three packs hitting my mailbox this week. He’s the only breeder I know where if you follow his Instagram you have a much better chance to get some of his best work.

I prefer the Red Scare name and current image but he said something about re-branding to Dr GobbleGoblin or something like that. lol

He even has a new page setup.

7 Likes

that’s a winner! lol

3 Likes

Got a giveaway going for a couple of packs from myself and @SkunkIE on our discord!

• Gorilla Oozie (GG4 x Boozie)
  • Blueberry Diesel x Black Cherry

Happy Saturday OG’s!

19 Likes

I am lost on discord.
Have gone there and after reading #rules and #announcements after the Skunkie message I could not see anything… What I am doing bad?

Sorry… Almost new to discord

3 Likes

@Piter On the rules channel you need to click the emoji at the bottom of the page and it will give you the member roll to access the rest of the discord.

1 Like